Moment of a Lifetime

Tinashe's Pov

Tonight I'm going to a party with my girls. They say this is a celebrity bash. I can only imagine what this will be like. They're only parties with people who make more money. But it should be fun. We'll see.

At the party.........August's Pov

I'm at this party and it's pretty lit, but it's the same ole thing playing through the speakers. I was talking with the guys and they agree. They need something new. While this is going on, I'm gonna go find me someone to take home.

Girls: Hi August

Me: Hey

Girl1: I'm Tia

Girl2: I'm Mia

Girls: we love your music

Me: thank you

They continued to talk and say whatever. This is nothing new. I'm August Alsina and they will do anything to be in my bed or be my girlfriend. Desperate girls are something completely different from normal girls. Normal girls cry. Desperate girls don't cry. They jump on me. It's whatever. 

Chris: Wassup August

Me: Nothing much

Behind him, he had a trio. One of them was fine asf. She has this perfect physique.

Me: Wassup lil mama

Her: Nothing much. What about you

Me: What's ya name

Dude: Tinashe I can explain

Her: You ain't gotta explain nothing to me. Go back to your sidepiece

Dude: what you gon do without me

Her: I can show you better than I can tell you

She walked off and grabbed a mic getting on stage. She started singing to this beat. I mean she's killing it. She can sing and dance.

Her: You know I ain't with them games

She's got everybody in the building up dancing. When the song ended she smiled and walked off stage. After she got back up here, she sat next to me. 

Me: wow you are amazing

Her: thank you. And to answer your question myself......my name is Tinashe

Me: Well Miss Tinashe I'm about to go on tour with a few famous friends and we need another artist. You wanna come

Tinashe: I would love to

Chris: See its going to be me, Aug, and Trey

Tinashe: that sounds like fun

I ain't even gon try to get her into my bed. She's more like a friend. She's probably gonna have plenty of groupies.  All I know is I'm gonna look out for her. Especially with all the men that are gonna try to get with her.

Tinashe's Pov

Tonight has been crazy. Everything's happened at one time. I'm no longer in a relationship. I've got 3 famous friends. Then I get to go on tour with them. It's an American tour so it should be fun. I've never really been anywhere besides Kentucky and New York.  I guess this is the moment of my life that I've been waiting for all my life. Wish me luck.