III🌸🌸🌸

Nagising ako ng maramdamang tila may mabigat sa aking bandang tiyan. I smiled when I saw my man sleeping peacefully beside. He's hugging me tightly like he doesn't want to let go of me.

Hmmm. My possessive boyfriend.

Boyfriend? Boyfriend na nga ba niya ito? He didn't even court me.

Magkakaanak na nga kayo, ngayon ka pa nag inarte?

I sighed and ran my fingers in his hair, gentle enough not to wake him up. I sighed again. I just cant believe that this man beside he is here with me. I've dreamed of this... me waking up beside him.

I smiled as i continue staring at the man I love. I just cant help but kiss him in the lips. Besides, ngayon lang ako mananantsing. It's not as if I can still do this everytime because we still have to go back to the reality. He's gonna marry someone. And that someone is my sister.

"If I just know that you're not pregnant, I'll make love to you until dawn. Staring is rude, you know." Nagulat ako nang bigla siyang magsalita. Unti unti niyang inimulat ang mga mata at tumingin sakin.

My face flushed. He sat in the bed and kissed my tummy.

"Good morning baby..." He said as he caressed it. "And good morning too, vixen." Then he kissed me on my lips. I screamed at the back of my mind. Posible palang kiligin ang mga buntis na?

How can his simple gestures make me more deeply and madly inlove with him?

"N-nate, we need to talk..." sabi ko nang maalala ang mga bagay na iniisip ko kani kanina lamang. He hugged me and made me lean my back on him as he entwined my fingers with his.

"What is it, vixen?" He asked. I know he already have an idea of what i'm about to ask, pero siguro, ayaw niya akong pangunahan. He's letting me ask him now. And this is my chance.

"Why are you here in the first place? Gayong--gayong alam kong galit ka sakin and all. I know you loathe me and----"

"Shhh..." he made me stop by putting his point finger in my lips.

"I never hated you, vixen. God knows I never loathed you. I was just angry that night when you pretended to be Ria. It's my man-pride who made me want to do the such drastic measure, vixen. Dahil hindi ako makapaniwalang may mga babaeng katulad mo na kaya akong paikutin sa mga palad mo. But that time at the party, you already caught my attention without even knowing that you are Ria. And i knew from the start that you were the one i was looking for. Una pa lang, alam kong iba ka na. Iba ka kay Ria in many ways. And that made me loved you more. You have this sweet little innocent face, but you're a silent tigress." He smiled sadly and looked away. "When I was about to come to you and say sorry after what I've done that night, you were already gone. And with that, you killed me without you knowing. That's why when you came back few years ago, nanumbalik lahat ng sakit na naramdaman ko. And my ego came in the picture again. Gusto kong maghiganti sayo, gusto kong maranasan mo rin ang mga naranasan ko nung panahong iniwan mo ako. But when I made love with you, all my plans backfired. All i just wanna do is to hug you, kiss you, and say sorry for being such a jerk."

"You were never a jerk to me, Nate. Well, just...once." I teased him and he chuckled but turned serious again.

"I was a jerk, vixen. God knows how much i regretted doing that to you. But it just made me love you more when i found out that i was your first... and i promised to God and to myself that I will be your second, your third, and your forever." He kissed the tip of my nose. My heart fluttered at his words. Am i still dreaming? I secretly pinched my self. No. I'm not dreaming.

And this man beside me is real. Very real.

"I love you from the very start, Mia, my sweet. I know you dont believe me after all that i have done. But for you to know, i will always be here for you, everytime you need me. Just say I Love You Nate and i'll be by your side." He said those words perfectly. As perfect as how i see him. Weird. But i still see him so perfect even though he already hurt me many times. Ugh, love. Love drives everybody crazy.

"Pero paano si Ria? D-diba ikakasal na kayo?" It pained my heart when i said the word ikakasal. But i restrained myself. I had to hear his explanations first before concluding anything.

"Ria? That witch!" He frowned that made me laugh at him. He's just so cute! He frowned more because of what i did.

"Why? What did she do?" I asked after laughing.

"She planned it all. Actually, i asked her to help me with the plan. We'll pretend that we're gonna marry each other when in fact, you're the one I'm gonna marry. I made you hate me that night after dinner because that's part of the plan. But when you ran away from me again, she didnt help me in looking for you. You know what she said?" He asked mysteriously. I got curious.

"What?"

"She said dapat paghirapan ko daw ang hanapin ka. Because I've hurt you too much kaya dapat lang na mahirapan din ako sa paghahanap sayo. Masyado na raw marami ang nagawa mong sakripisyo para sakin. I know she was right. Pero kahit na alam niyang nahihirapan na ako sa paghahanap ng whereabouts mo, she still managed to laugh at me and just sit. Your sister is really a pain in the ass!" He groaned and pouted in frustration. Halata sa mukha niya ang hirap at pagod. Hinaplos ko ang pisngi niya at hinalikan siya ng marahan.

"All the pain's worth it, love. I love you so much." I whispered sweetly in his ears. He chuckled and groped me by the waist so i was straddling him. Nakaupo na ako ngayon sa kandungan niya as he kiss me in the lips. I moaned when his kisses went down.

Yes, all the pain's worth it.

"I love you more than you ever know, vixen. God, i love you soooo much..." He whispered lovingly and i nearly cried.

"Dont cry now, vixen. I still have to make you shout my name and just forget all the things in this world and scream under me." He teasingly said and kissed my exposed shoulder. I slapped his back lightly and laughed.

"You perv!" I nearly screamed when he exchanged our positions, he's now on top of me. He removed my top and kissed me on the lips again.

"But this pervert loves the woman under me right now." He chuckled sexily when he said that. And with that, he made love with me... making me feel like I'm the only woman in the world.

Ahh. I so love this selfish possessive pervert who's on top of me right now!

★★★

Wrote this story when I was 15. 😂❤