he cheats | k o l

He Cheats On You
K O L M I K A E L S O N

"Y/N..." Kol pushed the girl away from him, his mouth a shocked 'o'. "Y/N I -"

Tears formed in your eyes, you'd given Kol your everything. Kol Mikaelson was your soulmate - an immortal vampire who was supposed to love you unconditionally.

You opened your mouth to speak but you choked on a sob, gripping the doorframe tightly. "H-How could you, K-Kol?"

You squeezed your eyes shut.

Kol didn't speak. He was still shocked, you assumed. Shocked you'd caught him giving himself away to someone else. "I can't b-believe y-you."

Kol's features softened at your reddened eyes and quivering lips. "Baby -"

"Don't," you snapped. His eyebrows furrowed. "Don't call me baby. I'm not your baby anymore."

"Y/N, darling, I can expl-"

Before he could finish his sentence you pushed off the frame of the door, dashing out the large house.

Your sweater was ripped on the way, you shrugged it off and continued your dash to your car. You just wanted to beat Kol because you knew he'd resort to even abusive ways just to get you to stay.

You really didn't know, because if he loved you he wouldn't of cheated. God knows how many times he'd cheated before.

Flashing in front of you with supernatural speed, Kol's eyes were watery and a single tear slid down his cheek. "You can't leave -"

"I can," you pushed past him. "I can leave. I'm leaving now."

"Y/N, no! No, no, no. You can't just go -"

You'd rarely seen Kol cry before. It was scary, it was frightening. It'd clearly meant he was heartbroken. But you couldn't feel regret in leaving him.

"If you leave, I'll shut it off," Kol pleaded angrily. "I swear, I'll shut it all off!"

He was a sobbing mess now, like you. But you couldn't stop.

You got in your car, slamming the door. With one last long stare to your mess of an ex-boyfriend, you twisted the key and started up your vehicle - never once looking back.

×××

You were driving as far away as possible - you didn't know where you could go. You couldn't escape Kol Mikaelson. He'd go to the Salvatore's, anywhere he could possibly find you.

You didn't want to be found.

You swerved all around, taking side streets all over the place. Tears ran down your face, you dialed the only number you had memorized.

"Klaus?"

It came out in a cracked, broken way you didn't intend for. "Klaus, you there?"

"Y/N? I'm here, love. What's wrong?" He asked, genuinely concerned. Atleast someone cared, huh? "It's him, isn't it? Damon Salvatore?"

"N-no, not him." You managed, briefly recalling the fight you had with Damon over some Elena thing the other day. "It's K-Kol."

"Kol?" Klaus snapped, "what the hell did my idiotic little brother do? Where are you?"

"H-he cheated on m-me, Klaus."