夜空 « slots

key
bold means taken.
normal means available.
no reservations allowed.
no first come, first served.

THE RUBIK'S CUBE
the rubik's cube isn't much of a friendly or forthcoming guy. slow with revealing emotions and opinions and is usually self-contained. you'll have to reach a level 4000 to unlock his truthful behavior, and probably his whole life story. however, only a few can really know who he is, just as how only a few can successfully solve a rubix cube. he's much more popular with younger females.

-

THE TWO-FACED
ー the two-faced is always on the roll with whatever pranks he's planning to play on others. he may be adjusted as a berserk loner but in the female's eyes, he's a rather chummy guy. his neoteric betrayals led to him being untrustworthy. in general, he's an okay guy to spend your life with. popular among older females.

-

THE BOUNTIFUL
ー the bountiful is just a pure guy who has a heart of gold. literally. hobbies are just simply donating and free handing in foods for the poor. of course, it's appreciated, but, maybe a little too much. . .
the bountiful would always hand out free tips on the job which isn't illegal but, why? he's always diligent and industrious when it comes to hosting.

-

THE DROLLY BUFFOON
ー the drolly buffoon constantly has his own ways to work his way into the hosting industry. the way he does it is very, odd. the buffoon is the main source of laughters with his own witty and chucklesome humor. although, he has his own strange way of hosting and entertaining customers too. he may not be decent but he's definitely got that charm. not much popular but he got a few cheeky fans.

-

THE PRIMP BOY
ー the primp boy is the main reason on why they actually got signed up on being yozora hosts. due to his attractiveness, notably his hair, he's very popular among the host club. he's gentle and often takes a whole lot of time to fix his face compared to the other hosts. the primp boy usually has his own clicks at times when he's able to switch from gentle to whooping someone's ass in 0.3 seconds. mostly popular among boys. . .

。、。、。

my exams starts tomorrow wish my good luck ;u; ya'll better appreciate this shit--