"...How long?"

"Only for a few days maybe.. not even a week- I promise." He kept his eyes on the road.

      When our parents died, I took it bad. But not as bad as I should've taken it. I didn't take it as bad as a normal girl should have. But a few years later, when I was about 15, I took it bad. Dean had left for a few weeks. Which he didn't call or text or tell me in anyway, that those few eeks turned into a month and a half. He came back saying there was an accident and his friend got hurt badly. And for whatever reason, he could contact me while he stayed with his friend.  I think it was because when Dean is gone, that I felt like I was truly alone. So the anniversary of our parents death was a few days after Dean left that one time. And because I felt so alone, I took it bad. Like REALLY REALLY BAD. I once cut myself- though stopped right after that and used verbal hurtful words to hurt me instead, and school was even worse. So you can imagine Dean's face when he returns suddenly one day to find his baby sister with her wrist bleeding, covered in bruises. Yeah, let's just say he almost killed someone that day..

SO yeah.. it was a kind of dark time.. But as soon as Dean came home.. After he freaked out on me, I stopped. I realized that it was selfish of me to hurt myself after Dean lost so much. And that I needed to live to show others my strength and to help others. I've never self harmed again.

Dean quickly dropped me off at the front of the highschool. Seagull High school to be exact. A new school- for me anyway. Help me.

Dean's eyes narrowed slightly, "Don't forget about where the gun is, and make sure all the doors and windows are locked, and don't tell anyone who I am if someone comes- askin for me."

I climbed out of the car, but before I slammed the door close, I said my goodbye.

"Be safe please. Love you!" I smiled a little.

Dean chuckled, "Sure thing, you too. "

And with that, Dean took off like a bat out of the h-ll.

I sighed before turning around to face the dreadful high school.

It is like any other highschool. With the "populars", with the "nerds", with the "hunks", with the "jerks/playboys" and other things like that. Groups- crowds of people were scattered randomly over the front of the school, chatting away.

And like the weirdo like I am, I silently walked up the steps of the school and straight inside. I ignored any comments or insults that were made as I pasted by people.

I already had my schedule, so I didn't have to go through the front office. After I struggled- but adventually- found my locker, I put my things away, only pulling out what I need for class.

Shifting my way through crowds, I finally found my classroom.

I sat in at a desk, in the middle of the second to last row, against a window. The window overlooked the parking lot and the unprotected forest. 

"Hi!" a sudden cheery voice greeted.

Turning my head, I saw a girl around my age. She looked like a doll. Literrally. Like with the perfect tan skin, perfect body, perfectly curly long red hair, and bright blue eyes.

She smiled dazzlingly, "Hi. I'm Rebecca Klat. "

I smiled shyly, "Um.. Hi, i'm Kate. "

Rebecca giggled, "Sorry. But for whatever reason, I think we would be good friends. So I came up to talk to you.."

I giggled, "That's not weird at all.."

She smiled as she sat in the desk next to me. We talked for a while as the classroom began to fill up.