2

"Arron!" the perkiness of Tamra's voice was heard from behind me.

"Hey" I say and walk to her, she wraps her arms around me and lifts me up.

"I missed you" she says. I couldn't blame her I've went to a different school than her for two years.

"I missed you too"

"You wanna come over, I have something's to tell you!" she says and claps her hands.

"Sure, mom won't be home tonight so I'll tell her later."

"Come on, let's get your schedule" she says hooking her arm around mine

"I have Mr. Dillion first" I say

"So do I"

"Lets go." I say let her lead me to where we were going.

"This way" she says jerking me into a class

"Miss. Davidson, who is this?" the teacher questions Tamra.

"I'm Arron Smith." I say shyly, I take in the teachers appearance. He is very musclier brown eyes, brown hair. Very good looking.

"Okay Miss. Smith you can sit right here" he says tapping the desk in front of me.

"Hey I'm Zach." A boy from behind me said patting my shoulder.

"I'm Arron, how long have you went here?" I questioned the boy.

"I don't know, about two years Why?" he ask

"I used to go here, and I didn't remember you." I say to him. The boy had black slicked up hair with blue eyes and tan skin. He was very attractive.

"Oh well the schools changed a bit, stick with me and I'll show you around." he says an I nod taking in the friendly gesture.

"Alright class," is where the teacher began teaching his lesson. I listened closely and did as he told us, the bell soon rang and it was time to leave for another class.

About five hours later it was finally time to leave which made me happy.

"You riding the bus?" tamra ask with a questionable look on her face, I shook my head no and went outside to wait for daddy, which didn't take long.

"Hey sweet girl have a good day" Harry ask as I get in resting his hand on my thigh.

"Yes it was really good! I met a bunch of new people." I exclaim once we had left the school.

"Ah that's good, so your mom said that she'd be gone a little while and I thought we could have some fun at my house." he said

"Of course!" I said excited for what daddy has planned for us

(Hey loves! I missed you! I'm going to update my other books. Thank you for voting and giving me love and support. It really means the world. Please vote comment and sub! I love you babes)