Normal Day

Today at my school west wood highschool. Me and my older brother were getting ready for school. Like always I have to wait for my brother to get ready. As we ate breakfast at school my brother eats fast so he's much like a beast who's never ate food before. For me I eat a lot to but neat. So as I'm done my brother storms off in a hurry. My brother is always busy. My brother is the captain of the football team. He's also the captain of acting. My brother write books. He participate in a lot of school activities. As I'm walking to class co-captain of the football team( Shawn) flirts with me. My brother was walking out of the gym and heard him so cortex go crazy and start to tell him to back off. So in the meantime I went to class. After, exiting social studies the school bell rings and everyone is in a rush. So as I got a ride home with cortez. As we arrive home the kitchen smell like heaven. So cortez goes straight to the table and full his mouth with chocolate cake n cookies the first thing we ate. As we ask mom what's the occasion. Both dad and mom takes a deep breath and says"When me and your mother were finding an his school for you we applied you to go to Lavendere Academy.