Chapter 9

Miley's POV

Once we pulled up in my drive way there had to at least be five cop cars there.

Shannon then ran out the car, to the first office she seen in sight.

"Excuse me you ladies aren't supposed to be here."said the officer.

"I live here." I said

"Oh well in that case would you mind filling out some-" The officer said but got cut off. By another voice I knew so well.

"Miley !!!" I heard Justin scream. He tried to come over here but the police officers held him down.

"Omg, is that who I think it is ?" Shannon said surprised.

"Yes it is." I said

"Please you have to let me go." Justin said to one of the officers. "Miley's are you okay ?"

"Ma'am come on we have to go to the station to get some of your answers." Said Max the officer.

"Okay just one second." I told him. Than ran to Shannon. "Shannon please try and calm Justin down."

"Okay, I'll try my best. But it's sort of gonna be hard for me." Shannon said.

After I told her "she can do this" I had to go back to the police station.

Shannon's POV

I walked calmly over to Justin.

"Hi I'm Shannon, Miley's best friend."

"Well I'm Justin. And this is scooter."

"Well it's nice to meet you."

"Do you have any idea what happen to Miley?" Justin asked.

"I think that's something you two might want to discuss. If I tell you now she'll be mad at me."

"Please Shannon, I'm just trying to see if she's safe or not." Justin said desperately.

"All you need to know is that she is safe, now."

"So why was there blood everywhere in the basement ? Was it Miley's ?" Scooter asked.

"Once again I can't tell you why, but yes it was Miley's." I said.

"Re-really" Justin said.

"Yeah." Justin's face fell. "Justin I see the way you look at her, and how protective you are for her. And I just want to tell you, please just be careful with her. She's just really"

After a few seconds of silence Justin decided to say something.

"Really what ?"

"I'm sorry but all the things I'm telling you, I can't just tell you. You know ?"

"I feel like you can tell me any information about Miley.

"See Justin this is what I'm talking about. You just need to protect her. I promise she will tell you soon."

"Okay. I'll trust you." Justin said.

Miley's POV

Shannon came down a few minutes ago and we were on our way back to wherever she was taking me.

"I talked to Justin today." She said.

"Really? What happen ?" I asked.

"He was just really worried about you. And I told him he needs to protect you. And that you will tell him everything."

"Why would you do that. Shannon you know that I can't just tell people about my dad and being su-" I didn't get to finish because she cut me off.

"I know Miley but Justin will be there with you through it all. I know he will."

We soon pulled up to Shannon's house.

~Next day ~

Shannon wanted me and Justin to talk. So she was gonna drop me off on the tour bus.

"I'll see you soon Miley." Shannon said and hugged me.

"Bye Shannon. I love you."

I then walked inside the bus. It looked the exact same.

"Miley you finally came." Scooter said out of nowhere.

He came up to me picked me up and held me. While hugging me.

"I missed you to Scooter." I said while he put me down.

"The bus has been quite without you." I then laughed.

"I bet it was. I light up all of your days." He smiled.

We heard someone clear there throat. I turned around and saw Justin.