Not So PerfeKt News-5

Kylie was texting me and she told me to come to her house A.S.A.P. I catch a bus to her house and when i walk into the door i see Kylie balling her eyes out. I rush up to her and gave her the biggest hug.

"whats wrong" I asked in a sad tone.

"My Dad or Mom or whatever, i feel so confused and so abandoned" she said wiping the tears and makeup from her face.

"It will be ok, just try to express your feelings with Caitlyn."

" I can never be normal, everybody has their eyes on me, on my family, waiting for us to screw up an any friggin moment in time, now more people have their eyes on us, judging us for no reason, if i wanted to be normal i would but thanks to Kim we are like animals at a zoo" Kylie said sniffling while a stream of tears run down her face.

"I know it must be painful, i've went through something kinda like that before" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Really" she looked up and wiped her eyes, "spill the tea."

"Well one time i threw up in front of my class because we were at a field trip" I said feeling the warmth of my face heaten up. Kylie starts laughing the hardest she possibly could.

"Were u like 12 or something" she said turning red.

"Ummmm...... this happened probably a year ago" I said.

"You are soooo lying" Kylie said grabbing me by my hand then I start to laugh from how much she was laughing.

"You've cried enough tears kylie, everything is going to be okay, Caitlyn still loves you and will always be her daughter under any circumstances she will love you unconditionally like how you are to her hopefully" I said embracing her.

"You are the best Tori, I am glad I have a friend like you and because you cheered me up I'll do the same....hopefully" she gets up and walks me t