Welcome To Kylie Jenner : Hollywood-1

Iv'e been working in SO CHIC for a while now its a real struggle since the paycheck are like pennies but whatever I have to do to get me through the day. I moved to Hollywood to become a actress but obviously that's not working out for me.

"Excuse me, mam, whats your name " a customer said to me.

"Oh i'm so sorry, my names Tori, how may I help you" I said with a helping smile.

"I'm going out to a party tonight, what should i wear, the red dress or the silver one" she said picking up two pieces of clothing.

"For sure the silver one, it bring out your blue eyes" I said ringing her up at the cash register.

"You obviously must follow me on Instagram, I'm Willow Pape, the most fabulous star in Hollywood" she said flipping her terribly bleached blonde hair splitting horribly at the ends.

"What about the Kardashians/Jenners, they're basically the kings and queens of Hollywood."

"NO THEY ARE RACHET AND DISGUSTING CREATURES THAT USED TO WALK IN MY FOOTPRINTS, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, I WILL HAVE YOU FIRED AND BLACKBALLED FROM HOLLYWOOD YOU WANNABE."

"Um.... excuse me Willow but you are like what a D-List and my family could basically own your life and i think Tori is a wonderful person with a sense of fashion" a girl said with a fresh white top and distressed jeans that were matched with gladiator heels,she also had wavy brown hair with a strong hue of blue at the ends of her hair. The moment i looked at her outfit i could already tell who it was.

"Ew, what are you doing here, shouldnn't you be hiding somewhere like your illegal relationship" Willow said staring at Kylie.

"Why should I hide but i know you have a reason to remember when you were sniffing cocaine at a party in July 23, 2015 but then the paparazzi snapped a picture of you getting wasted and making out with random strangers while you had no money because you wasted it all on drugs" Kylie said getting closer to Willow.

I stopped putting Willow's dress in a bag and watched the feud with my chin in my hands anticipating the next move.

"Whatever all of those "rumors" are false, that's what a PR team is for."

"Anyway I don't have time dealing with bleached blonde trash right now, I have to get to a photo shoot, Tori do you have any silver dresses it would go great with my nail polish right now."

"No she doesn't you Kartrashian, she just gave me the last one" Willow said gloating.

"Um, You could have this one, I'm going to close the shop anyway."

"NO, THAT TRAMP JUST CAN'T TAKE MY DRESS" Willow said turning red at her face then a gray hazy storm cloud hovered over her head.

Kylie walks over to the cash register.

"Actually you didn't pay for it yet, you were to busy yelling at me and threatening me to fire me and you don't even work here" I said in a confident tone.

"Here" Kylie said giving me the money for the dress, "Hey, you could be a model wanna come down to my photo shoot and where something nice, maybe a dress" she gave me her phone number and walked out the store.

"You will pay for what you did, you will be so unknown in this city that you will be banished" Willow said, the storm cloud still over her head.

"Banished, what is this the Medieval Times, in case it is begone peasant with your dirty worn out rags I shall close my castle now and you shall be thrown in the dungeon.

I hope you enjoyed this part, this is inspired by kfxinfinity and thank you for reading this part, there will be a next. Thank you and also comment down in the comments what you would've done, would you rather give the dress to Willow or Kylie????!!!??