TBD Academy?

Y/N's POV

she could get used to this,
Roll out black labels,
Get used to this,
Big bills on the table,
Get used to this,
Everybody ain't able
She could get used to this,
Used to this

I woke up to my phone's alarm which was blazing "Get Used To This" by The Bomb Digz. They are my favourite band EVER! And they are coming to my school, I'm so excited so I woke up extra early to make sure I'm looking fly for my baby boys!

I got ready and did my hair & makeup. I got a text from my best friend Sophia, saying she was outside my house. My dad dropped us both off to school and there was a massive crowd surrounding a black car. It was obviously TBD but there were too many people in the way to get a full glimpse of them so we went inside the school.

We went to our lockers and then to the Quisine (fancy word for cantine). We sat down and I basically finished off some homework that I forgot to give in. Just when my form teacher came up to us.

Ft: Hello Y/N and Sophia
Sophia: Hi sir, what's up?
Ft: I need a favour from you two...
Me: which is?..
Ft: yanno those boys who are coming to the school today, I need you two to show them around the school! You up for it?
Me & Sophia: Hell Yeah!
Ft: alright follow me.

My Form teacher took us to the principles office where we saw The Bomb Digz! I saw Devin staring right at me, so I did what I usually do when I'm nervous, I smiled and looked at the floor.

Principle: Hello girls, I'm guessing you already know who these boys are so ladies would you like to introduce your selves?
Sophia: I'm Sophia but my friends call me Soph
Me: And I'm Y/N but people call me (your nickname)
Principle: good! Now I'm trusting you to show these boys around our beautiful school! No messing about.
Me & Sophia: okay
Sophia:umm, follow us

We showed them around the school and for the whole time Devin kept staring at me! So I just kept smiling which caused him to smile and goddamn his smile is sexy!

Devin: Hey you've got a beautiful smile
Me: thank you
Devin: your welcome, So do you have a bf?
Me: That's highly random but no. Do you have a gf?
Devin: nope but I'm looking
Me: Well have you seen anyone that you like at this school?
Devin: only one person has caught my eye...
Me: really? Who?
Devin: I'll give you a hint I'm looking directly at her!
Me:.....really?
Devin: yep! Do you like any one?
Me: as a matter of fact I do and I'm looking straight at him
Devin: cool! Yo guys I think we found our first girl for the squad!

We finished showing the boys around. Sophia was talking to Daniel and Kevin while I was talking with Devin. He started to flirt alot and he was licking his lips alot. Then we got on to the subject of schools.

Devin: So do you like it here?
Me: No I hate it here!
Devin: well I think you should move to a really good school called The Bomb Digz Academy, because I go there yanno!
Me: Is that so?
Devin: yeah, if you come to my school then I can teach you alot of new things!
Me: Alright, I'll think about it meanwhile you guys have to get ready for your show!
Kevin: oh yeah, Devin stop flirting and hurry up!
Daniel: I know yeah, we're on stage in 1 minute
Devin: ALRIGHT! But first can I get a good luck kiss?
Me: umm ok!

I aimed for his cheek but he turned his head last minute so I got his lips! Let me start by saying this godamn godamn! His lips were so soft...I need a moment! He winked at me before going on stage. They killed the show, signed t-shirts and posters, took pics with fans and then it was time for them to go! Devin asked me for my number and kissed me on my cheek before he left.

*later that day*

Me and Devin keep texting each other and all I can say is I never knew how much of a flirt he is and how.....freaky he is! But I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it