Part 6: "Don't cry, daddy's here."

Levi's P.O.V
Levi had a dark expression on his usual stotic face. He was pissed off by the fact he believed you escaped. Did someone help you? Did you do it by yourself? Whatever the hell happened, he was going to find out soon. As he approached the Survey Corps HQ he noticed Erwin and his damn smug look. Levi knew he had something to do with it. If anyone else helped he would kill them as well. Hell he will kill everyone! He smirks evilly as he lands on the ground. Everyone stared in disbelief at Levi as he pointed one of his blades at the group of soldiers and trainees. "Where is my baby girl?" He asked politely in a sing-song voice, his insanity starting to overcome his small smirk he had and turning it into a devilish grin. When no one responded, he grew angered by this and yelled. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE YOU BASTARDS!?" His expression was insane, sickening and frightening. He got into a ready position ,causing everyone to back away from the short male in fear. He smirked and in a flash had killed a trainee. Erwin's face was filled with shock as Levi mowed down the trainees, covering the ground with mangled corpses. Everyone retreated inside with Erwin stayed, putting on his 3DMG. Levi looked at the male, smirk still on his face but his eyes filled with blood boiling rage. He charged at Erwin but Erwin blocked Levi. "You're sloppy w-" Levi had cut him off with a swift kick to the taller males stomach, throwing him away a few feet and onto his ass. Erwin quickly gets to his feet before Levi could stab his blades into him. Erwin frowned at Levi. "Do you really believe she still loves you?" Erwin said with a growl. Levi's eyes darkened as he said through gritted teeth. "She still loves me! She always will!" Levi shouted at Erwin. His eyes we're shadowed by his bangs as he said in a pained tone. "You helped her leave me Erwin, now, die!" Levi charges at Erwin with blood boiling anger on the brim of creating him into a insane monster. Levi began slicing Erwin over and over with amazing speed. He was enraged by the commander, knowing he wanted (y/n) away from him. "DAMN YOU!" Levi yelled with a final slice, looking at the bloodied body of Erwin Smith. He smirked and licked some of the blood that was on his lips away, chuckling lightly at what he believed to be the corpse of Erwin. As Levi turned away and went after the other cadets, Erwin laid limp, slowly breathing. He blacked out soon after taking a shaky breath, his body still.

The screams of Cadets and trainees filled HQ, blood splattering and going everywhere. The sound of insane laughter filling the halls of the base. No one remained alive in HQ except a select few who we're out in town at the time. Eren Yeager looked upon the piles and heaps of bodies that littered the floor, Hanji laying amongst them in a mangled mess. Eren screamed in agony and sadness, his sister placing a firm hand on his shoulder. He sobbed but did not realize Levi hasn't left the building yet. His chuckling made Eren go silent and Mikasa gasp in surprise. Levi stood in front of them, down the hall. He smirked, his small frame covered head to toe in blood, guts and brain matter. He charged at the two as they took off running from him, fear clear in their eyes. It was a matter of time till their end would come. He knew this, he knew what he wanted and will make a blazing path of blood and violence just to get to you, (y/n).

"Oh my dear. We shall be together soon. I promise that." Levi thought aloud before he continues on. His laughter drove Mikasa and Even to run faster. "I won't let you leave me (y/n), never." He smirks and continued with the thrill of the hunt stuck in his mind.

Your P.O.V
You sit quietly in the small house you now lived it. The feeling of safety surrounding you. Octavia was braiding your hair as she lightly sings a song.

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors any more, I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by, dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a newborn baby, it just happens every day