Part 3: "Secret."

Levi had taken you to a abandoned house deep in the woods outside of the walls. You were out cold in his arms, tears streaming your cheeks as you dream of everyone back at HQ. You wished everyone knew where you were, how to get you away from this monster your father had kept inside all this time to himself. You felt sick as your eyes flashed open. You got out of your father's arms and threw up, tears streaming as you shiver. He helped keep you (H/L) (H/C) out of your face as you kept emptying the contents that once resided in your stomach. You spit on the small pile of the contents and try to stand, only to fall on your knees. Levi had your leg bandaged but it was hurting like bloody hell. He picked you up and held you tightly in his arms. He remained silent, not saying a word. His steel eyes kept ahead as his breath shown in the cold air in the form of a small cloud. You slowly breath, feeling weak, every single bone in your body ached. You closed your eyes and tried to think of something better than the idea of your psycho father carrying you to the unknown house in the woods. He came up to the door as you begin to play a song in your head, a lullaby your mother sang to you when you had a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep. Levi seemed to notice your thoughts, as if able to read them. He began to sing the lullaby, his voice haunting you with how sweet it sounded.

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?
Now you're telling lies 'cause you have sworn to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret

Why when do our darkest deeds do we tell?
They burn in our brains, become a living hell
Because everybody tells
Everybody tells

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

Look into my eyes, now you're getting sleepy
Are you hypnotized by secrets that you're keeping?
I know what you're keeping

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

His voice stopped as he walked into a room, it looked cozy besides the fact it had no window and the bed had a stand beside it with a pair of handcuffs on it. He sat you on the bed as he puts the handcuffs on one of your hands, connecting the other unused end to the bed frame. You kept listening as he hummed the rest of the song, making you feel sleepy. Your eyes were slowly closing until he said to you with a warm smile. "I'll be back sweetie, don't go anywhere or daddy will be very upset." He walks out and closes the door behind him. Soon the smell of food filled the room as you think of how your mother cooked most of the time when you were younger. "Why did she have to leave?" You mumble as you think about what it would be like to see your mother again. She was a sweet woman and caring always, but that day she left the world you had made seem so perfect in your mind, showed the real horror of reality. You watched as the titan's had killed her, no one but your father trying to save her. You were being held back from running to try and help by your uncle Erwin, everyone else dealing with the rest of the titan's. You were a young sobbing mess as you saw your mother smile before she died, as if knowing she would be in a better place. There's only one thing she had done wrong in her life. She left the most powerful soldier alone with something as precious as her daughter (Y/n). Your thoughts were broken as the door opened. Levi carried in a tray of food, sitting beside you in a chair. He had your favorite, (Insert favorite food.) His eyes look at you as you stare at the food. It smelled so good but you were scared to eat it. He cuts a piece of it off and said in a soft voice. "Here comes the train. Choo-choo." You timidly opened your mouth as you put the fork in your mouth, letting you take the food in your mouth. He pulled it back out and gets another piece of the food. It was the same retinue, only changing what he said. "Here comes the plane." Or "Here comes the titan." You personally loved the titan one and held back giggling so you wouldn't choke on your own food. You tried not to smile but a small smile graced your usual (for the last two days) sad features. This made your father truly happy. His eyes seemed to brighten, no insane intent anymore. He kisses your head and lets you take a hold of the water, your hand shaking slightly as you drink a sip of it. Levi leaved to wash the dishes as you try to put the glass on the stand beside the bed. It fell and shattered, making you flinch, the clear liquid going everywhere. Levi rushed to the room and sighed. "What the hell happened, did you try to escape?" He voice was dark. You looked with fear at him. "N-no daddy, i-it fell when I h-had set it d-down." You stutter out, him calming as he picks up the glass pieces. He then gets a towel and wipes up the water. You watch him as he smiled once finished. "Sweetie i'll get you a new glass." He left once again as you sigh and laid your head on the pillow. It was late and you knew it. Your mind told you to stay awake no matter what but you couldn't help it. You feel into a dreamless slumber as Levi returned. He set the new cup down and smiled warmly. "Good." He blew out the candle that was across the room and went to what looked like a office. He smirked as he looked at a file on his desk. "Let's see what (Mother's name) was hiding from me about (Y/N)." He skimmed through the pages, beginning to doze off. He sighed and closed the file before he got to the juicy info. He went to his room and fell asleep. 

~Timeskip brought to you by Eren dancing!~

It was a cold early morning as you yawn and try to stretch. one arm worked, the other still cuffed. You sighed and shiver. It was another day in hell. You think and think about what to do. The sun was barely up and you heard near by snoring, indicating your father was asleep. You narrow your eyes as you see something shining on the floor. It was too far to reach with your free arm but you luckily had a good foot. You use your toes to pick up what is shining on the floor. A piece of glass. You had hope once again, after thinking it is gone. You pick the lock in your cuffs and luckily they unlocked. You stand and limp to the door, trying to not make a noise. You slowly exit your room going around looking for anything you can use. You go to the kitchen and look. Drawer after drawer, nothing but spoons and forks. No knifes, no nothing. You keep looking, eyes spotting something. A note on the fridge. It was from your mother to your father. You didn't bother to read it, not wanting to think of your mother. Next room, what looked to be a office. You look in the drawers, finding paperclips. You take only a few, making sure to have enough to use, yet not enough gone for your father to notice. You hurry back to your room, still silent as you tuck the clips into your pillow case. You locks yourself back in bed after closing the door and crawling back into bed. You close your eyes and sigh as you look at the teddy bear in the corner of the room your father must have left in here before you arrived. "Shhh." You say softly and hold a finger up to your mouth as the teddy bear looks at you. Due to being a child you imagine the teddy nodding back to you, keeping your secret. You smile to yourself and the teddy, looking at the ceiling. The birds begin to chirp but there was no light in your room. You wish to look at the sun again, to see the blue sky, to see the clouds, the birds. You wanted out, and you knew your little secret will get you to your freedom. You sigh and pull the covers over you as you hum, eyes bright as you keep thinking. "Escape." Is what rang through your thoughts. There was hope in your heart and you were glad there was. You closed your eyes and begin to sing a small tune to the teddy in the corner, giggling when you make up parts to the tune. Your eyes gleamed but you realize you need to hide such happiness from your father, or he would grow suspicious. You kept singing though, eyes hiding the brightness in them with a fake dullness. You sigh. 

Empty spaces - what are we living for
Abandoned places - I guess we know the score
On and on, does anybody know what we are looking for...
Another hero, another mindless crime
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime
Hold the line, does anybody want to take it anymore
The show must go on,
The show must go on
Inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on.

Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance
Another heartache, another failed romance
On and on, does anybody know what we are living for?
I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
Outside the dawn is breaking
But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free
The show must go on
The show must go on
Inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die
I can fly - my friends
The show must go on
The show must go on
I'll face it with a grin
I'm never giving in
On - with the show -
I'll top the bill, I'll overkill
I have to find the will to carry on
On with the -
On with the show -
The show must go on...

You sighed and closed your eyes, the images of freedom playing through your mind. You then hear clapping and open your eyes, looking at the door where Levi stood. He smiled softly and stopped clapping, walking to the bed. "Bravo sweetie." He said cheerfully. His eyes shown happiness. You look at him with the dull eyes you kept on to hide your happiness. "What would you like to eat for breakfast?" He asked and tilts his head. You didn't answer. "How about pancakes?" You think about it then give a nod. He smiled and leaved the room, going to make breakfast for the two of you. You silently sigh of relief and look at the teddy bear over in the corner. You wink at it and look back to the ceiling. 

"I will be free...I will take my bloody freedom!"