Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Michael's P.O.V.

"Okay come on! Busy busy busy!" I said as I gently removed her from me and got up.

She laughed and got out of bed. "I bet it's put you off me for life! Seeing me in the morning and all, I'm a right state!"

I cocked my head to the side, "Are you crazy?" I asked. "Nothing, and I mean nothing, would ever put me off you!" I said as I walked up and embraced her waist, hugging her close. "Get dressed, I'll be back with breakfast." I said kissing her head.

She nodded and I let her go, walking out of her room and down the hallway, I went to the kitchen and was met by Randy, Marlon and Jackie stuffing their faces with food.

"Morning Mike!" They said all at the same time.

"Morning guys!" I smiled, walking over to Cheryl.

"Well good morning to ya Mike!" She chirped, happy as always.

"Hey Cheryl!" I said back.

"Mike? Where's Grace?!" Quizzed Marlon.

"Getting dressed..." I answered.

"Ooooo!" They all said in unison.

"Hey! Stop it!" I warned.

"You seen her naked yet?!" Asked Jackie.

My eyes grew wide, "No! Not yet..." I answered.

"Damn. I wanted to know what she looked like" Jackie sounded defeated.

"Now boys! Mike don't go snooping around your love life! Wanting to know what your partners look like naked does he?! So don't you go snooping into his!"

I sighed with relief, Cheryl always sticks up for me and knows what to say, I nodded at my brothers who had suddenly gone quiet.

Cheryl handed me two plates of French toast, "For you and Grace." she smiled.

I made my way back upstairs with the food to Grace's room and knocked on the door.