Chapter 3 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad-Boy

Chapter 3 – Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

"Truth or dare?" Harry asked me. There was no way I was going to say dare. I already knew that they would dare me to kiss Niall, Zayn, or even himself. I wouldn't mind kissing Niall or Harry, but Zayn on the other hand...I didn't even want to talk about it.

"Truth," I smirked at the curly boy.

"I have nothing to ask you, just choose dare!" he whined.

"No can do, curly," the smirk never faltered my face. I looked at all of them, except Zayn, and saw that they were deeply thinking of something. I was willing to bet that they were thinking of something to ask me.

As far as everything went, I managed to ignore Zayn. I didn't even take a glance at his perfectly carved face. I didn't want to be intimidated by him like earlier tonight.

"You're so difficult, Ava," Eleanor chuckled. "You're making this hard for all of us,"

"That's me," I smiled at her. "Look, I'll just kiss Niall,"

"I actually have a question for you," Danielle eyed me.

"Shoot," I said.

"Why do you only like bad boys?" she asked and everyone leaned in to hear my answer, except for Zayn who just sat their quietly whilst staring at me. I got to admit, Danielle sure asked a good question.

"Easy," I said. "Because bad boys are honest,"

"Honest?" Liam repeated. "In what case?"

"Bad boys make you feel shit not just by actions but also with words and that's what they really feel," I explained. "And in a girl's case, if a bad boy tells you you're beautiful, he means it. He's not telling you that just to make you feel happy. Let's face it, good guys lie just to avoid hurting girls' feelings,"

"Woah," Louis said in awe. "You're deep,"

"I'm speaking the truth," I shrugged.

"Do I categorize in the good guys?" Niall asked me. "I might go be a bad boy now. Girls really dig bad boys,"

"You all are good guys," I told the band. "If you aren't, I wouldn't be here right now," I then imagined Niall being a bad boy. I mentally laughed at the thought. Niall was the most innocent person you would ever meet. His looks and personality kind of gave it all away.

"My turn!" I snatched the bottle from Harry and spun it. I didn't know how unluckier I could get when it pointed at Zayn. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," he smiled at me and I felt something inside me tingled.

"You guys give him a dare," I told them since I didn't have anything in mind to embarrass himself. In all honesty, I just didn't want to have any connection with Zayn. Giving him a dare was also included in that so-called connection.

I saw the rest of the guys, meaning with the girls included, looking at each other. They were planning something and it was too late for me to realize what it was when I felt myself being carried by Louis on his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I complained.

"This is the dare," Harry answered whilst he was still comfortably sitting on his place, with an amused look on his face.

Louis dropped me on the bed of my temporary room and before I could do something about it, Zayn was pushed inside the room. "Hey," he breathed out.

"I dare you to kiss Ava!" Eleanor's voice yelled from outside.

I stood up and tried to open the door but even though the lock was inside, I couldn't open it. I guessed someone was pulling it from the other side.