Chapter 20 : Good News?

Dina POV

After seeing the doctor, me and got7 went back to our house. As we arrive we put all our things away. I was in the room packing my things and Mark's. "Babe." I called but no respond I turned around to see a tired Mark sleeping.

So I stood up and put the blanket over him and continue packing. I went outside to see the two maknae line sleeping on the couch so I went to their room and get their blanket and put over them I don't want them to get sick.

I went to check on JB, Jackson and Jr in their room they are sleeping too. Geez... does this guys rest? The one left awake was Yongjae. I was so glad so I don't have to cook alone.

"Hey, oppa do you want to prepare meals with me?" I ask opening his door. "Sure." He said and we went down to the kitchen. "Did you guys rest during the show?" I ask. "Not really, especially JB and Mark." He said. "No wonder they all slept why aren't you sleeping?" I ask. "Cause I slept in the plane."

I nodded and continue to do my cooking.

Mark POV

I was woken up by the ringtone of my phone. I was tired so I fell asleep.

"Hello." I answer.

"Son, you and Dina free tomorrow?" my mom ask.

"No, I'm tired and I need Dina to be with me." I said.

"Fine then your wedding shoot will be the day after tomorrow 10.00am in the morning." My mom said.

"Alright." I said and she hung up.

When I sat up I see all the things was in place. Shit did I let her do that all by herself. I stood up and went looking for her. She was in the dining room setting up for dinner. I went behind her and back hug her which she jumped a bit. "Hey, you're awake." She said and turn to kiss my cheek.

"I got good news and bad news which you want to hear first?" I ask.

"Bad news." She answered.

"Well, you are going to be my pillow." I said and she hit me and I groan in pain.

"The good?"she ask.

"Well good is we are doing our wedding photo shoot the day after tomorrow." I said.

"Alright." She said. "Go wake the others dinner is ready and Yongjae is helping me." She said and I did what she said.

"Guys wake up dinner is done." I shouted and they all groan and walk out their room. "Where is Jackson?" I ask Jr. "Still sleeping I guess." He answer. "Wang Jackson get your butt out of that bed before I go up." I said loud enough for him to hear. "I'm up!" he said in frustration walking out his room.

"Let's eat." Dina state. "We will eat well." We all said. What Dina prepare is always delicious. "I'll get the dishes later." Bam bam said. "Why?"Dina ask. "It's enough for you Dina. You've been cleaning and cooking the whole afternoon with Yongjae and I know."Bam said. "Oh okay then thanks." She said. "I'll join bam."Yugyeom said. "Glad to hear that."JB said.

After dinner we left the dishes to maknae line. We went back to our room to get more rest. Dina and me talk about days without each other then we drift to sleep.