Ways to attract the signs

Taurus: It's hard to impress a Taurus, they can be a little picky and it takes them awhile to get into a relationship because they are looking for something that will last. They aren't usually the type to go for short flings. They like the long term, care-free relationships.

Libra: A Libra loves art, black and white films, and the little things in life. They appreciate someone who knows how hard they work at everything. Nothing makes a Libra like you more than you liking the new photo they took and uploaded to Facebook, if you comment on how amazing their artwork is, or if you compliment their music taste.

Aries: Don't over-due the attention. They like a little bit of it but they don't like to feel smothered. They're independent people who need a mate, not another parent. Remember that they're always in charge and they make the rules of the relationship. They like someone who's into simple and lasting relationship.

Aquarius: An Aquarius is a free spirit who doesn't hold back on anything. If you like them, just make a move. Usually they will respond positively. Be sure to find out what interests them and mimic their activities.

Virgo: They may not be the best romances, but they appreciate anyone who can romance them. If you act like you care, they will too. They tend to make the first move, so all you have to do is follow along. Don't try too hard to make them like you - that's their job!

Cancer: Cancers tend to hide out in their houses and away from others. They need someone who can pull them out of their shells and introduce them to the world, but their mate can't push them too hard. They're complicated.

Leo: Leos tend to go for pretty much anyone who shows them attention, love and a good time. You don't have to be the most exciting person, you just have to have open ears and a warm heart.

Pisces: They're on the shy side, they'll usually show you that they're interested by just talking to you. If they're more outgoing, you can count on them to make the first move. If you're interested, just give them some extra attention, that's all it takes.

Scorpio: The Scorpio is mysterious and hard to crack. If you use a little humour, you can probably open them up. Even though they tend to act little shielded and may hold back on things, they like someone who can make them laugh. They also like someone who's willing to drop what they're doing just to please them.

Capricorn: Caps like someone who will fulfill their romantic fantasies. Be sure to bring them flowers occasionally, maybe make them a mixed CD, or buy them a nice piece of jewellery.

Gemini: The typical Gemini likes smart, adventurous people who are usually a bit conservative. They don't tend to go for the loud and obnoxious "Look at me!" men/women. Keep dates simple but be sure to spice things up when you're alone.

Sagittarius: The typical Sag is pretty tough and outspoken. If you can't handle their humour (it may sometimes come off as rudeness when it's not) then you aren't right for them. They don't like people who are too sensitive so open up a little bit.