Part One

I wasn't always able to see the creatures of the night, I was once a normal young lady, had a normal family and a normal cat, his name was Mr. Midnight. Mr. Midnight was a special black cat, he was able to talk to me and make others hear his sweet soothing voice, he was my best friend, the only one I could trust but, I can no longer trust him so, I'm alone, stuck in my head, denying what he did was real.

***

"Wake up, Alexis" a small female voice said "it's time to see Dr. Dale!" She said trying to act excited, but I knew she wanted me out of this place, she knew I was fine but she would get fired if she helped me escape, she has a husband and son to take care of, and as much as that seems normal too you, it's not, her husband is currently in the hospital, as he has unfortunately has a cancerous blood cell moving around his body, she knows he's not going to make it, but her head is well above high.
"Alexis! I won't say it again! Get out of bed your running late!" She explained
"Oh, no! I'm so sorry Alice! How long were you trying to wake me up for?" I quickly jump out of bed. "Not long dear, now hurry up and get changed in these" she says calmly and puts the clothes in my little arms. "Thank you, miss" she smiles and turns away to shut the door.
"I hate going to Dr. Dale!" I complain to myself and start to get dressed in the yellow dress with a pretty pink bow on it, a letter is hidden under the dress and it reads:
"Dear beloved Alexis, I know how much you miss your family so I went out to their house and to see your Aunt, she was holding a dress for you she said for me to give this to you, I hope you like it"
Nurse, Alice
I smile, staring at myself in the mirror. "Ok, let's go to see Dr. Dale"

***

A/N: This is all I'm going to write for this chapter, for now. I just wanted to see if anyone likes it so far, please no hate, I will understand if you do hate it but please, Constructive Criticism Only I want to know how I can improve and how in doing so far
- <3 Lexy
P.s. If you want to be a character in my story please write in the comments, the name you want, what you want your character to look like and how your character is brought into the story :)
<3