Chapter 2 Everyone

• Didedikasikan kepada Habeeba Kamel

This all started when we were about fifteen. We were all friends with this girl named Alison. She was always very mischievous and kept secrets that we all now wished she had told us when she was alive. We were all having this sleepover once. We had so much fun that night in the woods but when we woke up she was missing. She has since been named dead.

On the day of her funeral we were all standing around outside and got a very  weird text message which made us all wonder many of things. 

I'm still here. Game on bitches ~A

At first we all thought it was Ali. But later we realized that its a gang that wanted to destroy Ali... at least that what we think. Many things have happened since she has died and now we need to get to the bottom of everything. Our lives have changed so dramatically since we have known each other and we often think about how our lives would be if none of us had ever met Ali. But now we realize that we are so deep into a big mess and now we need to keep searching for more and more clues to take us out if the grave and into our normal lives. 

If only we knew where to start, but our clues take us in so many directions that we cant trust anybody and i don't know if we ever will.