Chapter 1

~Reader pov~
CRUNCH
i sat back up and looked around. Seeing nothing i relaxed again "probally just a rabbit...." I sighed leaning my head back again.

All of a sudden i felt arms around my neck, chocking me. i looked up to see a man, raven black hair, eyelids burned off, a sinister smile cut into his face.

his unblinking eyes stared into my tear filled (e/c) orbs. i yelped and yelled for help as i was quickly running out of oxygen. i started to take shallow breaths and my world began slipping into black....

When all of a sudden he let me go. i dropped to the ground and gasped for air. my breathing soon returned ro normal as i looked up at him, giving him the death glare.

He chuckled at me "oh (y/n), stop with the glaring. its unnecessary." I continued glaring and he became impatient " look i said to stop. now if you dont listen ill have to punish you..." his grin growing even wider.

I scooted away in fear. he took a few steps closer and crouched down by me. he put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up, then to each side. he was examining me...

"You'll fetch a good price all right." he smirked and my eyes widened. Before i could react he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. i began to scream and slam my small fists into his back, that of coarse didnt even phase him...

After a while he got tired or me hitting him and tied my hands together using some rope. it dug painfully into my ankles ad wrists. i looked up and saw a mansion infront o me.... "Thats the slender mansion......"

Yay! chapter 1 complete! I tried to make it long but ehh
~allie out!