CHAPTER TWO

Waking up for school is one thing but being woken up with a bottle of water poured down you back shouldn't be legal, yet that is exactly how I woke up from my heavenly slumber.

"Oww, what in the name of sweet baby Jesus are you doing woman" I shouted blindly flayling my arms about while my evil mother stood at the edge of my bed giggling like a mad man.

"Oh just through you could us a loving wake up call" Mum shouted as she left the room. Uh, I really hate that evil woman sometimes but its worse when Alessandra is involved too, she is the really mastermind, I thought as I made my way down the stairs.

Walking into the kitchen I made a bee line to wards the fridge, people may think its weird that I don't have a seeing eye dog or cane but to me not being able to see, its completely normal. I know where every thing in the house is and places like school and parks and shops so i don't need one.

Checking the fridge, of course my sister has just used the last of the yogurt that I always have for breakfast so that means I have to eat dry cereal which she know i hate.

"Al, why did you use all the yogurt up, you know I have to have it" I shouted through the house.

"Oooooops, sorry forgot" Al rushed passed the kitchen door as I swiped at her playfully as she ran giggling. I snacked up a muscle bar and rushed up stairs to get ready. I really didn't give a rats ass what i looked like, i mean we go to a school that I'm shore was a prison at some point before i lived here so i ways well look the part.

I retrieved my most comfy sweat pants and and minion t-shirt from my used pile of cloths. trying to discreetly sniff them to see if they smelled bad.

"i know you just you just sniffed your cloths, weirdo" my sister snickered.

"hey that's not fair i was just-"i was interrupted

"-just sniffing your cloths like a dog" Alessandra finished.

"NO, I was just making sure that they don't smell"

oh, yeah and that's so much better, besides why don't you just go and buy some new cloths, its not that bad"

"NO, don't even think about it that place is brutal, and so so scary"i answered "you know i was almost trampled by those crazy girls" i muttered

" well i think you could be called a crazy girl as well" Al sniggered "come on hurry up and get ready for school, were leaving soon" she rushed down stairs.

"no shes the crazy one" i muttered surlily to myself.

"h will you just hurry up and get your ass down her now, and stop talking to your self it weird" my mother danced down the stair while probably fixing her earrings. i stomped down angrily, almost tripping over my school bag. god we had the biggest school bag I've never seen. it was mandatory that every one at my school had the same bag, I hated it .

Grumbling about how much i hated this bag, i tottered over to where the car was supposed to be parked, but in steed just walked in the cold wet gutter. mum and Al both bust out laughing as i flayeled around trying to get out of the ankle high wet gutter.

"Oh, I will get you back for that you so knew i was going to walk into the gutter" I screeched.

I felt my arm being guided by my father, well at least someone was on my side, I thought.

"Oh, calm down, you know you would have done the same to me" Al shot back.

"OH, whatever you big old twit" i huffed back

"well if you call me and old twit you must be an even bigger twit" my sister sang out.

"Will you two stop it, hurry up and get in the car, you would have been on time but now your late good luck with that one" mum laughed.

"Wow you are evil"

Mum was talking about our teachers nod us being notorious for being in trouble for being late, mum never missed an opportunity to remind us of our consequences. Scraping gum of the school desks, it was beyond disgusting how many balls of gum we had found. They wonder why kids teeth are falling out, he largest one I ever found was the size of my fist. Now being blind had a serious disadvantage, not being able to see exactly where the balls of gum were, I had opted to wearing gloves and feeling along the table but that still made me gag and I'm pretty sure gum wasn't the only thing there was to be found, I had picked up something wet and clumpy and had asked Al what it was. She just burst out laughing but I didn't get it. Turns out that it was a used condom. From that day forth I had made it my mission to never ever be late for class ever, ever, ever again.

Pulling into school I jumped out before the car had even properly stopped and raced through the grounds normally I would wait for one of my friends to guide me but I'd just heard the bell go so i knew i had a clear run. Sprinting up the corridors and skidding to a stop outside my homeroom.

"I'm her, I'm here, oh, uh" i puffed out leaning against the class room door.

"Oh, I am well a where that you are here" Mr O'roake bit out. "Sit, and as for being late and interrupting my class you will have lunch detention" he added sniddly.

Oh well, i wounder what i could have been interrupting, maybe a very valuable lecture on what new snake stories he had come up with over the holidays, i thought snarkely. but seriously he seemed to have a run in with snakes every other day with the amount of stories he came up with. Though I think he was just trying to look cool to the students, you know that teacher that always try's to act like he's one of us but fail spectacularly.

I found my seat it just so happens to be right in the middle of the room, I really think this teacher did not have a very big sweet spot for me. The period went slowly, the only highlight was that one boy put his head down and feel asleep, Mr O'roake shouted at him so loudly that the poor boy slide of his chair onto the ground, there was a lot of thumping and floundering, I think that only hearing it made it funnier because I could just imagine what it looked like.

I waited until every one leaves to get up, not wanting to be squished by the jocks that seem to have egos the size of Canada. As I stood to leave I heard my name.

"Miss Alvero, don't forget to bring gloves you will be cleaning the desks" Mr O'roake smirked. Oh that mother f-ing weasel.