Chapter1

Victoria's pov.

"Hurry up mommy or else we're gonna be late"I heard a little girl say while running to her mother who had long, curly blonde hair and soft features.

"Don't worry sweetheart. We'll make it to grandma's in time for dinner"Her mother said trying to calm her down while struggling to keep her thoughts together.
"Promise?"the little girl asked while making a puppy dog face at her mother, hoping that she'd give in.
"Yes baby I promise" her mother said while struggling with a pot of ham in her hands.

"Need some help mommy?"the tiny one asked in a sweet voice.
"No thanks baby I'm fine. Go in the car an strap yourself up ok?"
OK mommy"the child said practically skipping away.

How am I going to tell my mom that David and I are getting a divorce? She asked herself while stacking the rest of the luggage in the car trunk. The only thing she's gonna say is that she was right again when she told me not to marry him.

The minute she heard her daughter calling her name, she quickly snapped out of her thoughts and back to reality.
"Mommy why are you standing there?don't we have somewhere that we need to be?"

"Yes we do. As a matter of fact, we should be there by now . mom's gonna be so angry at me."

Yes she is and if she asks me if I knew I'_m tellin' her that I didn't see nothing"

"Whatever tattletale you are so evil"
"Heeeyyy"

-----------------------------------------+++++++++++(++--------------------
Hey guys. This is my very first time writing a story, so plz don't send any hate commments. I'd really much appreciate it