~Chapter 10~

You were beyond nervous at this point. 'What's going to happen? What's he going to do when I tell him?' You thought to yourself as you followed Hannah. You looked to your right and saw three, identical butlers. "Were they always here?" You asked as you stared at the three. Hannah smiled, "Why yes. They've always been here. Perhaps you hadn't noticed." You watched as they stared and whispered to each other. "Apparently, they haven't heard of manners." You sighed and whispered to yourself. Hannah giggled at your whispers. You entered another part of the manor you hadn't been to yet. "Here we are." Said Hannah with a soft smile. You knocked on the door and didn't hear an answer. You then proceeded to open the door. Hannah stood there and awaited for Alois' to dismiss her. Once you had entered the room, you saw that Alois was in his chair, looking very angry. "Hannah. Leave." He said darkly. Hannah obeyed his order and left as she closed the door behind her. Alois stood staring at you, his eyes squinting at you and no smile upon his face. "What?" He asked darkly. You've never seen this side of Alois before, well he hadn't shown it to you at least. "I..wanted to ask you something.." You gently paused in the middle of your sentence. 'Maybe he doesn't like me.' You thought as you stared at the ground. Alois got up from his chair and walked over to you, he just stared at you. 'Oh my gosh, he hates me. Just say it! Say it!' You screamed at yourself. Alois slammed his fist on the desk in front of him. "Well?!" He yelled, it made you look up at him. 'Why was he acting this way? Say it already you idiot!' You screamed at yourself as you looked into Alois' crystal blue eyes. Hurt. Anger. Betrayal. All in his eyes. You knew what to say. "I...I...like you." You said gently. Alois stood there, still in his angry pose. His eyes softened. Then, all of a sudden, he grabbed you by the hair and pushed your body against the desk. "What are you implying?! You like me?! So what!" He yelled louder now. You grabbed him by the hair and brung his face close to yours. "I won't leave you alone." You whispered. Alois looked at you, his eyes watered. He stared at you for a moment. Then, you felt his lips force against yours. You blushed as he touched your face gently. You gently let go of his hair and wrapped your arms around his neck. That's right, he was kissing you.
Alois Trancy..was kissing you.