~Chapter 13~

You smiled at Sarah as she picked out various beautiful dresses before you. One with an elegant baby pink color, another a sophisticated sapphire blue, one other with twirls and spirals down the sides. You stared at the dresses helplessly. "I can't choose." You sighed. Sarah smiled gently and put a finger to her lips. "Well, I suppose you could try them all on and then decide which one suits you best." You looked at Sarah with wide eyes. "All of them?" You grunted as you stared at the three dresses before you. Sarah folded her hands in front of her and smiled thoughtfully. "It's only a suggestion that you try them all on, besides there are only three dresses my lady." You sighed as you buried your face into the bed and moaned loudly. "Okay...Fine." Sarah walked over to you and patted you on the back. "Which one would you like to try first?" You lifted your head to look at the three dresses and picked the baby pink colored dress. "This one first, I suppose.." Sarah nodded her head in agreement and got a corset from the dresser. You groaned at the sight of the corset. God you hated those things, they weren't comfortable at all and they hurt. Sarah giggled as you groaned at the sight of the ghastly thing. You began taking off your nightgown and awaited for the pain of the corset. You felt Sarah wrap the corset around you and start to pull. "Ow!!! It hurts!!! That really hurts!!!!" You squealed as Sarah pulled tightly on the strings of the corset. "I'm terribly sorry my lady, but I must make sure it's tight enough." You nodded your head in agreement for Sarah to proceed with the painful event. Once it was over, you sighed of relief. "Thank the heavens..." Sarah giggled and smiled at you. "No need to thank them my lady! For I did all the work!" You laughed gently and watched as Sarah picked up the baby pink colored dress. "Ready mistress?" She laughed. You stared at the dress and then looked at Sarah breathless. "This is going to be a long day..."