Chapter 10 - Jeremy - Picture of Jeremy

Start from the beginning

“That’s ok I trust you, but you know I havent packed yet”

“I got that all sorted out, you don’t have to worry Abhy” Jade said as she pointed towards the suitcases. I frowned at her answer knowing Jade she probably choose the most revealing clothes.

“I wont be able to say goodbye” I questioned, Jade turned around at my response “No, its whats best for Josh and Nicole” she replied as she walked out of the room. I nodded my head despite the fact she couldn’t see me and walked back to my room hoping Sean wouldn’t be there.

He wasn’t.

I threw on my black sweat pants and the purple hollister t-shirt, I decided to leave my hair out so it could dry. By the time I was down stairs, every one was already gone. I quickly grabbed my ipod and locked the door behind me.

There were two cabs waiting outside, I saw Jade and aunt Becci getting into the first cab. Sean was sitting in the other cab; I knew I couldn’t keep delaying this so I decided to go sit with him.

Sean saw me coming, and opened the door, but this time the gesture didn’t feel heart warming, it made me choke back guilt. I didn’t deserve him; I had taken this fantasy to far. But sometimes if you loved some one enough you had to let them go, I would tell him about Jeremy and then the decision would be left to him.

Sean kept on tapping his leg, I guess it was a nervous habit, it didn’t feel good to have him feel guilty for something that was my fault.

We sat in silence for ten minutes until Sean finally spoke up.

“Abhy, I'm sorry ill never sneak up on you again, especially when your half naked, just stop ignoring me” he said so fast I couldn’t even make it out. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but Sean didn’t take notice as I moved closer to him.

HERES A LITTLE OF SEANS POV, ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT ATLEAST I PUT IT IN HIS POV J

Sean’s P.O.V

“Fine ill leave” Abhy said as she pushed past me.

I stood frozen, what had I done, did she not want me looking at her. I had no idea why she was so mad. Maybe I shouldn’t have sneaked up her like that I thought.

I decided to give her some space. I found some clothing lying on the bed, probably Jade as I could see her style reflecting them.

They were jean shorts and a red v-neck, that girl loved colour. I threw on my shades and decided to wait for everyone down stairs, I realized I was stepping on a pair of panties; I picked them up and put them on the bed beside me. I couldn’t help but imagine Abhy wearing them, damn she’d looked hot. But my inappropriate thoughts had got me in trouble, so in stead of fantasizing I walked out the room.

The cabs had arrived so I got in and waited for everyone else, it took them 40 min, girls!

I saw Jade and Becci get into the cab in front of me. Abhy came a few minutes later, she managed to make sweat pants look hot. She bent down a little to lock the door and I realized she was wearing, the laced panties. I felt my breathing speed up, damn this girl had taken hot to a whole knew level.

She walked toward the cab and I opened the door for her, but she didn’t give me her usual smile, this time she frowned. She came inside shutting the cabs door. She didn’t say a word to me; instead she just started out the window, as if she was in thought.

I couldn’t stop my self from speaking, “Abhy, im sorry ill never sneak up on you again, especially when your half naked, just stop ignoring me”, shit I just reminded her she was half naked how stupid can I get. But instead of slapping me across the face, she moved closer snuggling with me. I sighed in relief but she was still a little stiff, I knew Abhy wasn’t telling me something. But this time I stayed quiet, I wanted to give her time to tell me what was wrong.