2º Dance

Hey! It's me again. Well, as I know you want to read the story, I'll be short and quick.

Sorry if my english is really bad and enjoy the story.

EDIT: Fix some grammar errors.

XXX

You're at the masquerade celebrating the defeat of Hendrickson. The ball was held in the royal palace of Liones and, apparently, the entire kingdom attended.

You are just a humble peasant. Your family is not exactly rich, but had a nice amount of money. Your father is an old friend of the Holy Knights, so then your family has always had good relations. You heard of this dance, and cannot resist. It is very beautiful, cheerful songs playing in every corner of the palace, the food is so delicious and everyone are so elegant, nor looked like it was almost wiped out.

You are wearing a beautiful (f / c) dress surrounding your ankles, with (f / c) shoes, a simple clothing, but elegant. Your hair was neat and your (e / c) are brilliant. There is a (f / c) mask decorating your beautiful face. You are too beautiful for a peasant; you seemed the most beautiful princess of all Britannia.

You turned your attention to the table of snacks, picking up a small piece of cake and eat it. It so delicious, you groaned. Then bored, you decided to explore the palace. Looking at the walls heavily decorated and crowded hallways. Your exploration ended in the garden, the most beautiful part of the whole palace. The flowers are beautiful and there all types, colors and aromas. You approached of the roses and admire them.

"Beautiful roses, don't you think?" He asked a voice behind you.

Frightened, you turned and greeted a blonde young man in a black suit, gray striped vest, black pants and black shoes. He is wearing a white mask, but you could see his beautiful green eyes through it. You blushed a little at the sight of a young man so beautiful here alone with you.

"Yes, they are beautiful." You answered him. The young man gave a small laugh and approached you.

"Like you, Miss." He says. You blush deepens and you walked to where the red roses are. You tried to take a rose, but failed and end up stabbing one of your fingers.

"Ah!" You take your hand and caress the finger pricked.

"No one ever told you that roses have thorns?" The blonde laughed and you mumbled, wiping the blood on a cloth in your dress pocket.

"I was always warned of roses have thorns, but I really want one." You answered your question. He just walked over to the bed and took a rose easily, without sticking in thorns. You looked at him with shocked, he just laughed at your reaction.

"Here." He said handing a red rose. You took it carefully, not wanting to hurt your fingers again.

"I don't want to bother you, but what's your name?" You ask. He opened his mouth to say something but was silenced by a scream.

"CAPTAIN! WHERE ARE YOU?! "The scream came from a giant in a beige dress, wearing a black mask. She had long brown hair and purple eyes. Her hair was loose and her purple eyes focusing around, looking for her "captain."

"Captain! Elizabeth is looking for you; I was so worried about you! "The giant was someone you could easily recognize: Diane, The Serpent's Sin of Envy. She was talking (yelling) with the blond young something about not leaving her and the princess, Elizabeth.

Wait, she told Captain? So to say that the attractive young man who was alone here with you is-

"Meliodas, The Dragon's Sin of Wrath." He introduces himself, taking you from your thoughts. He approaches, taking your hand and placed it a gentle kiss. Your blush came back and mercilessly took over your face.

"And what is your name, Miss?" He asks, letting your hand. You just move away, nervous, but relax immediately.

"(Y / n)" You say. You feel tense, because the giant looking at you with an angry glare. You just look at Meliodas who understood the reason for your nervousness, turns to Diane and smiled.

"Tell Elizabeth I'll stick with (Y / n) here a little. I'm fine. "He says and Diane, hesitantly, will give the news to the princess. You just wonder why he wanted to be here with you.

Suddenly, the lively music changed pace. Now is slow and romantic. Meliodas walked up to you and bowed.

"It could ask the honor of having a dance with you, Miss?" He asks. You blush again, but nods, accepting restrained. You let the rose he has given you, putting it on a nearby table. He gets up and wraps one arm about your waist. You put a hand on his shoulder and so the dance begins.

It starts slowly; he's smiling softly as you just blush with the proximity. You had danced before in several parties in the kingdom, but it was always with your father or your cousins, never with a stranger. Well, it is not exactly a stranger. You knew he was Meliodas, Dragon's Sin of Wrath and former enemy of Holy Knights. But you never met him personally. Your father told you stories about it, as he was strong and dangerous, but at the same time so gentle and calm.

You look at him, emerald green eyes hypnotize you. Of course you've heard several times that Meliodas was a very handsome and charming man, not by your father, but by other women, probably servants of the castle.

"You know, I was a close friend of your father." He says, and you smile.

"He told me a lot of things about you, like how smart you are, how you are cheerful, how you are beautiful." All these definitions were your face blush over and over.

"I felt really miss him when I left. I liked his jokes and I liked to hear him talking about you. I saw you going into the garden and then when I saw you, I knew it was the little girl he only spoke. "He said and you awakened something in you. A sense of curiosity to know how he felt about you. He smiled and turned your body, according to the dance.

"You woke me curiously. He told me how you looked: (h / c) hair, (e / c) eyes and (s / c) skin, I was wondering who you are. I see that you are more than he described ... I'm impressed. "He says.

"There are many women with this combination of appearance." You rebate.

"He told me about your habits, like always go out when you have a chance." He adds. You laugh.

Just at this moment, the music stopped. He separated from you and took off the mask, leaving his green eyes free. You decided to take yours too, leaving your brilliant (e/c) eyes look at him more clearly.

In the blink of an eye, he was very close to you. The (e / c) knowing the green. You cursed yourself for begin so small .He leaned over and kissed your rosy lips. You feel your face more and more red and your body respond to him positively, grabbing the blond curls and pulling him close. He pulls you close, putting his arms around your waist. You moan a bit, and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. Ours tongues fought, but he won anyway.

But beings like you need to breathe, Meliodas separated from you, catching his breath. He still had his arms around your waist. Meliodas bends down and nest on your neck, leaving butterfly kisses on it. You are sighing and groaning in front of his intimacy.

Your first kiss was with him, a person you just heard from your father, a person you've never met face to face before. But you liked it so much that you whimpered when he turned away from you.

"I guess I should add" good kisser "to my list." He laughed. You gave a growl to him.

Meliodas puts his hand on his pocket and puts his mask again.

"We must continue our dance?" He asks, extending his hand.

You take the extended hand and accompany him to the ballroom.