1º Wedding Dress

So, this is my first fanfiction, I'm so excited! I noticed that does not have much Meliodas x Reader here, so I decided to expand a bit!

Then, I saw the anime, but the manga, so basically this fanfic goes right after Hendrickson was defeated.

Sorry if my English is very bad.

Let's start?

EDIT: I change some grammar errors, and Meliodas's vow to the Reader. AGAIN. I will try to make it good as possible,

XXX

Ended.

Finally, it all ended. Hendrickson was defeated, the peace was back in the kingdom.

You? Ah, you are a traveler, let's put it that way. You are traveling with Meliodas, Elizabeth, and some members of the Seven Deadly Sins, you met they soon after King join them.

Flashback:

You were in the forest, cold as the rain often knocked on your head and ran to your body. You coughed, grabbing the little amount of clothing that were in your body.

Why you had to be like that? Suffering from hunger and cold? You ran away from home ... Why you ran away from home? You don't even remember it anymore.

Did you hear something big, no, huge moving. Fear soon came to you: It was a demon, just like the stories your mother told you? Or a beast, ready to swallow up your bones? The teeth were chattering and your skin was paler with scary thoughts.

Until you saw it was a pig. Not a tiny, but a large green pig, carrying a building above it.

"Captain, look at that girl! Is dying of cold! "A giant with brown hair and purple eyes said pointing at you. You initially was afraid, because the giant lowered her hand, ready to smash you, but you don't hear anything, just a huge hand stretched out in front.

"Go!" Said the giant.

You obeyed still suspicious, but soon found yourself on top of a giant pig in a building like a bar, a boy with blond hair and green eyes and a girl with silver hair and blue eyes, and one was hidden by fringe.

"Yo! My name is Meliodas! Here is Elizabeth. That giant there is Diane. "He said pointing to the giant girl. Seconds later he was poking Elizabeth's chest.

"My name's (Y / N)" You said, even though wary about saying your name to strangers.

"Great, we enter then (Y / N)" Meliodas said, extending his hand.

* End of Flashback *

You didn't believe it: The Seven Deadly Sins, the most dangerous criminals who have name welcomed you, and treat you like a sister. Ban, those red eyes and the smile that was often on his face. King, although his real name is Harlequin, the lazy little boy with a gentle side. Diane, the giant jealous, but very docile. Then came Gowther, he was somewhat complicated, always with a blank face, not showing any emotion. But he looked worry about us. Elizabeth, the docile and gentle princess who revealed a great power as a Druid, ah, she was the target of the Meliodas's perversions.

And Meliodas, always so calm, even with all his demonic power flowing within him, he was always so kind and nice to everyone. He was pretty nervous when Elizabeth was captured that day you don't even recognize him: He was nervous, used his power with intent to kill, and that festival match in Byzel ... Unbelievable. After all he came back as the perverted guy ever.

Despite being any human being, you could fight, you learned self-defense after fleeing home to survive. You needed help with anything that was not clean the tables or serve random customers.