Movies & Camp notices

Cecily's POV:

I decided I'd walk to school today. Bad decision. After 2 minutes of walking it began to pour down with rain. I ran over to a nearby bus shelter and stood under that dripping wet and freezing cold. I stood there shivering hoping for the next bus to arrive but instead a red mini pulled up instead the passenger door opened up and I saw Parkers smiling face,

"Want a lift?" He said with a smile

"Yes! Does it really look like I would walk the rest of the way?" I said with my arms crossed over my chest

"That's why I pulled over, come on in you get"

I walked over to the car and stepped inside, he handed me a towel from the back seat and I wrapped it around my shoulders. After we arrived at school he told me to meet him by the bleachers of the football pitch after school and then we'd go to the movies. After school I went to the football pitch as asked and sat on the bleachers and watched him finish practice. I looked around and who else should I see other than my now enemy and her new boyfriend. I study the for a moment narrowing my eyes and staring at them. I must have stared for longer than I thought because she saw me and began to flirt even harder with Jake, by playing with his hair and telling him to  wrap his arm around her. I shifted my eyes back to the football pitch and saw Parker running over with his sports bag in tow.

"Ready?" He said with a twinkle in his eye whilst tacking my hand and pecking me on the cheek

I quickly glanced back at Zoe who looked gobsmacked and I quickly turned around and we walked to his car.

Zoe's POV

I saw a cute boy run up to the bleachers and grab his bag, then I was expecting him to just walk to his car and you know go home, but he ran up to Cecily. Cecily - Myrtle. What shocked me even more was that he took her hand and kissed her cheek! She was supposed to get mad at me and try get Jake back. But believe me I had a plan in mind.

Cecily's POV

We pulled up to the movie theatre and jumped out of his red mini. We walked into the movie theatre and went to get a pick and mix along with a Jumbo couples popcorn. We walked into the movie theatre with our fingers interlaced and took our seats at the back of the theatre. As the lights were turned down he did the classic move of the yawn and putting his arm around me. I loved it. The movie started and I curled up into my seat because as soon as the title came onto the screen. I knew he'd picked a horror movie. Secretly I was really happy because I wanted him to cuddle me and keep his arm around me. As the movie began I slowly ended up snuggled up on his chest. He lifted my chin and said into my ear,

"Cecily, I hope you know you're really special to me."

"Really? Show me how special" I said teasingly

"This special" He said.

 Swiftly after he said that he tilted his head and leaned into kiss me. I let him kiss me and I kissed him back. His hands were in my hair and my arms were around his neck. We must have continued our moment for a while because, we were stopped by the lights being turned back up again.

Parker's POV

"This special" I said whilst leaning in and putting my hands in her hair, she kissed me back and put her arms around my neck. I love her she is so special and I hope she knows that.

I walked her back to my car and I was going to drive her to her house and be a gentleman. We drove down the streets and every time we went past a street lamp I looked over at her and her eyes looked glossy like a doll and her skin porcelain and perfect. She was staring out of the window and I put one hand on her knee and kept it there the whole way back to her house.

As we pulled up in front of her house I looked over at her and she turned and I stared Into her hazel eyes. She quickly leant in and began roughly kissing me. When we pulled away I gave her a peck on the cheek.

We got out of my car and I walked her to her door. She stared at her feet and a gave her a peck on her forehead.

"Goodnight Babe"

"Goodnight, Boyfriend" She said whilst winking and stepping inside.

I walked back to my car and began to drive home.

Cecily's POV

"Goodnight, Boyfriend" I said whist smirking and walking inside.

I walked into the kitchen where my mom and sister were having dinner.

"Cece! Your back! Here sit I made you a plate of food." Said my 11 year old sister Ashley but I call her Ashey.

I sat down and my mom had some good news.

"Okay sweetie don't freak out okay?"

"I won't come on tell me!"

She handed me a letter and I looked up to see my mom gesturing for me to open it. I opened the paper envelope to see a gold embellished piece of paper. I read it through to see that I got accepted into the dance school I wanted to teach at! I was going to be working different classes and getting paid.

{[Skip to next morning]}

 It was Saturday. That meant teaching my first class at the Dance Academy 'Never Cease Educating' D.A.N.C.E for short. I pulled up to the studio and went in to teach my first class, Advanced Contemporary. I look over my class,

"Okay everyone! Hi! I'm your new teacher you can call me C or CC I don't mind. Today we are going to start with improv. I assume you've all stretched?"

They all nodded and go into a line.

"Okay so the music today is called Santa Baby by Ariana Grande, I thought we could all get in the Christmas Spirit! I want you to say your name then dance!"

The first girl was called Lucille but preferred to be called Luci. She danced really well I could see she just needed more control and was uber flexible!

The next was called Ruby and again was really good just needed work on flexibility.

The third face was one I'd hoped never to see again. It was none other than Zoe Daniels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I hope you liked it! Sorry for not updating in a while I'm on Christmas break now so i can update more!

Comment - Vote - Follow

AliceLilyRose2021