Chapter 13

-Amanda's pov-
We get the boys, and head back to the house.. I was still confused on what had happened..
"So, can anybody tell me what happened?"
"Yeah me too, cause I'm confused too." Tim said
"Y'all have to ask her yourself.. We promised not to tell anyone.." Nash says looking at his phone
"Who in da hell we gonna tell?" I said with attitude
"Okay, fine... So, last year Zoie and her friend Leslie were hanging out .. Then Leslie gets a text from a unknown number.. The person kept sending her messages like kill yourself you're worthless.. After awhile they ignored , until Leslie got a call from a number.. They reported to the police,and they tracked the number down.. They went to court .. But, when Zoie and Leslie saw who I was they were shocked. So, after the court Madison didn't get nothing but, a month of probation.. So, Madis-"
"Who's Madison?" I interrupt him
"Leslie's cousin.." My eyes widen
"So, Madison kept sending the same thing over and over.. Until, Leslie killed her self.. Zoie was heart broken , and so was Jack.. Madison got 4 months of probation after that, and nobody knows why.. "
"The hoe would've been dead if I were me.." I say shrugging my shoulders.
"That's some fucked up shit.." Tim say
"Yeah.. " Nash says
We pull up to the house, Tim goes home , and everybody went to bed.. I go to Zoie room and check on her.. I see Jack next to her.. Sleep, with his shirt off.. I get upset and walk away..
I don't thing I should be upset... But, pissed. I thought to myself.. I go to my room , and go to sleep.

-Zoie pov- *next day*

I wake up with Jack right next to me.. With his shirt off, wtf. I looked under the cover to make sure I had clothes on and I did. Thank god.. I get up, and go downstairs.. Half way down the stairs, Amanda calls my name.
"Zoie" she sounds mad
"Yes?"
"So you think it's okay to sleep with my boyfriend, because you were sad.. And get away from it?"
I looked at her confused, and continued down the stairs. She runs behind me and pushed making me fall down the stairs.
"What the fuck! "
My mom runs out the kitchen, to see what's is going on.
"what happened?" She looked at Amanda
Amanda just stood there in shock..
"She pushed me down the stairs!" Nash and hayes run out
"Wait what?" Jj says running downstairs
"She pushed me cause she thought I 'did it' with Jack.. Sorry to burst your bubble but, he fell asleep with me. Ow shit!" I saw while getting up off the floor
"What happened?" Jack g sailed walking down the stairs
Jj tells him what happened ..
"Really? You really thought me and Zoie had sex.." She nodded her head
"And because of that you push her down the stairs? Wow." Jack walks over to me
Amanda runs to her room, and slams the door..
"Jelly much.." Nash laughs while walking to the kitchen
"You okay?" I nodded my head
"why was your shirt off?" I asked
"It got hot, what you think?" He laughs
"Hungry?" I shake my head
He goes to the kitchen, and my mom comes out..
"Baby, I set a doctors appointment for you today for you , okay?" I nodded my head again.
After the all the boys woke up and ate, Jack helped my up to my room.
"I need to take a shower.. Can you get my m-"
"I can help" he interrupted
"what? No, I need my mom Jack."
"you act like I never seen you naked.."
"Okay, whatever .. Just, close your eyes! He laughs and Carries me to the bathroom..

Helps me undress, and put me in the shower.. I wash myself , and told him to hand me a towel , and he helped my out.. But, while I was in the shower I told him to pick me and outfit out.. And it was kinda cute... I sit on the bed.
"I got it from here."
"You sure?" I nod my head..
"Just stand in the corner, and if I need help I'll tell you.." He walks to the corner
I put my my bra, and shirt on , the my underwear..
"Um.. I need help with these shorts.. "
He walks over , and helps me button them..
"Where does it hurt the most?" He asked
"What!?"
"Your bruises.. "
"Oh..." I show him
On my leg, and and he touches them..then I show him on my stomach.. He feels, and runs his fingers, on my stomach.. He brings his face closer to mine, and plants a kiss on my lips..
I pull away. "No no no no no."
"I can't do this.. No"
"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean too."
"Yes, you did.. And I meant to kiss you.. But, I'm not mad.. "
I Struggle To stand up, and when I stand up all the way..
I kiss him..

Hope you enjoyed it! Like vote , comment! ~Zoie 🍠