Chapter 1

(2 years after Ressurection)

"We're done here, man" Freddie Harris tells one of his fans, as he tries to shoo him out the door.

"You know he's not dead, don't you?" The fan smiles," just because you say he's dead in your new book, doesn't mean he really is. His body was never found, am I right?" 

"Get yo ass outta here" Freddie pushes the fan out the door, then closes it. He stares at the fan through the glass door," kids these days, doesn't respect their elders."

"He's just a kid" Freddie's girlfriend, Tammy, says as she smiles," their harmless".

He turns to her, with a smile appearing over his face," you're right. Unless one of those kids grabs a knife".

Tammy puts her arms around his neck," promise me something okay?"

"Anything" Freddie answers back, staring down at her.

"Promise me, once all this Michael Myers book stuff is over, promise me that we can start a family together".

"I promise" Freddie answers," nothing is more important to me than you" he bends down and lightly kisses her on her lips.

She kisses him back, then pulls away," I'll see you at home" she smirks as she walks off, taking the back exit, so none of the fans bothers her.

Freddie watches her leave," damn girl. I hate seeing you leave, but I love watching you go" he smiles as he turns back to his autograph signing table. He backs up some papers and books, putting them in his bag as he turns off the front lights of the library, then hears a noise in the back.

"Da hell?" Freddie looks around," Tammy, is that you?" Noticing he never heard the back door open or close," I know ya didn't leave" he starts chuckling," this some kind of new sex game or something?"

Freddie walks down one of the aisles, just as a book falls from one of the shelves, making him jump abit," okay, who's there? Tammy? Jordan?" He looks around, pulling his black hair from his face, just as he comes out from the aisle on the other side, he looks to the left just as he stares at his girlfriend, Tammy on the ground, her throat slit.

Freddie pulls at his hair, bending down to her with tears falling from his eyes," Tammy, baby, wake up, wake up" just then he looks down the aisle, and stares at a tall man in a white mask, with a very sharp knife in his hand," Mikey. I knew you'd come back for me. You did this? You killed my baby?" Anger floods his mind," You got a new mask? What do you do? Make them yourself? You're already dead in my eyes".

Michael Myers just stands there, staring at his lastest victim and her husband. The tall figure doesn't take his eyes off from Freddie as the black man stares at him, he still remembers what he did to him two years ago, in his own garage. 

Freddie takes out a handgun he's been keeping with him. He takes it out aiming it right at Michael Myers," this is for Tammy" and pulls the trigger. He watches the bullet hit Michael, but taking no effect. He pulls the trigger a couple more times as he watches them do nothing either. He then screams as he runs at Michael, full force as he punches the man in the face.

Michael watches Freddie shoot him, then runs towards him punching him in the face. Michael just stares at Freddie as he grabs his throat with his free hand, pulling him against one of the shelves as he looks into the man's eyes, just as he drops his handgun.

"You can't kill me Mikey" Freddie says," I ain't finished with ya yet" he chokes, then spits in Mickey's face," I don't surrender to people who hides behind masks. If you're wanting me to beg, I won't. I got you before, I can do it again" just as he quickly takes out a pocket knife from his jacket pocket and stabs Michael right in the chest.

Michael then feels pain in his chest, just as he watches the black man pull out his last weapon. Michael feels for the knife stuck in him, then grabs it pulling it out quickly with blood seeping from his new wound. He stares at Freddie.

Freddie gets back to his feet, looking at Michael right in his eyes," told ya I ain't begging" then runs at Michael as he takes the big man down, tackling him through a nearby table, breaking it in half with both of their weight going through it. Freddie staes down at Michael," you ain't winning this time you Halloween reject".

Just as Freddie says this, Micahel, quickly grabbing for his knife, grabs Freddie's hair then stabs Freddie right in his throat, blood coming from the man's mouth, spitting blood on Michael's mask.

"You got me" Freddie closes his eyes, feeling the pain in his throat," one day, you'll meet your match". Then Freddie falls on Michael, lifeless.

Michael hears Freddie's last words. He pushes the black man off of him, and takes his knife from his throat. He stands over his dead body staring down at him, finally killing the man who tried burning him alive. He adjusts his mask, then leaves the scene.