IV - The Only Hope!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

John 3:16

~*~

God loves you. Mahal ka ng Diyos mahal na mahal! Dahil sa hindi mo kayang bayaran ang mga kasalanan ng iyong nagawa ay ipinadama naman sa iyo ng Diyos ang kaniyang malaking pag-ibig sa pamamagitan ng kaniyang bugtong na Anak na si Jesus Chirst.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

That is the heart of the bible!

Si Jesus ay inihandog para sa ating mga kasalanan.

"so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."
Hebrews 9:28

Jesus is the only Hope we have! Jesus is the only way for us to be save!

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

"Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them." Hebrews 7:25

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

Ang Panginoong Hesu-Cristo ay napako sa Krus upang tubusin ang ating kasalanan. Siya ay namatay subalit Siya ay hindi nanatili sa libingan. He rose again! Siya ay bumangon sa libingan. He conquered the grave! Jesus is Alive. Ang Tagapagligtas natin ay buhay!

But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
1 Corinthians 15:20

And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.
1 Corinthians 15:17

Jesus died on the cross for me, for you and for the whole world. He paid the penalty of our sins. Remember that the wages of sin is death? Jesus died for us to be saved from the penalty of sin which is death (eternal separation from God). Alam mo ba na sobrang mahal ka ng Diyos? Imagine ginawa Niya na ang lahat para makasama tayo sa langit - ang gagawin mo na lang ay tanggapin yung inu-offer ni Lord na salvation at ang manampalataya kay Jesus!

***