01

Sigh.

Why do you keep trying?

You already know my true feelings.

How come you don't stop?

Doesn't your heart hurt?

-

I put my headphones in and quickly walk past by him in the hallway, doing my best trying to ignore him. I heard him say something but I walked away already. It hurts to do this but I don't like him in the way he does, it would only hurt him if I stayed and ended up breaking his heart. I don't want to do that.

He kept leaving me notes at my locker, notes on my desks in my classes, notes on the windshield of my car, even notes at the front door of my house sometimes. Him telling me I looked pretty that day or he couldn't stop thinking about me.

I will admit that, at first, I was totally blushing. But now, it's been going on for too long. This all began the year I started high school. I was a year younger than him, making him a sophomore at that time. I don't know what made him so attracted to me.

His first letter, he told me how pretty I am and how he wanted to talk to me. I went along with it. He told me to meet him in the back of the school later that day, and so I did. But he stood me up. I was confused. I waited for about twenty minutes, still no show. So I left. As I was walking back to the front of the school, I saw him and he just stared at me. I gave him a disgusted look and continued walking. How come he did that? I found out the next day at school.

He left me another note at my locker, apologizing for never showing up. He told me he was shy and nervous. I was too but at least I showed up. He said the same thing as yesterday, "You looked really pretty yesterday though."

I'm a junior now and he still does this. I don't why. He would still send me notes, stare at me whenever I took a glance at him. He really creeped me out throughout my whole high school life. But thank god, this school year is going to be over in a week, meaning that he'll graduate and be gone. Away from me. Or that's what I thought.

Even though he graduated, I somehow kept getting letters from him. How did he even figure out where my locker was this year? My classes? This is crazy.

I wanted to find out what the hell was his problem with him. So I met up with one of his close friends, Taehyung. He seems perfectly fine and normal, I mean he's leaving away to college soon, has a wonderful career ahead of him. What's he doing being friends with a guy like Jimin?

I sat down in front of Taehyung at a small cafe.

"Hi." He smiled at me.

"Hi." I said nervously.

"So what's up? How come you needed to talk to me?" He asked me after we took our orders.

"Jimin's one of your close friends, right?"

"Yes you are right. Is there a problem between you guys?"

I nodded slowly.

"What is it?" He asked concerned.

"Well, I guess it'll be okay to say it."

"Yes?"