Ch.1:Training

Nexus arched his head up as he saw the sky and the sun. He spotted small weather clouds and sighed. He didn't expect rain or storm today. He was hoping that it wouldn't rain today. He looked around, placing is hand in his pockets while walking to the cafteteria that the military base had. He saw a girl that he had met the other day. Her name was Sadie. She was your typical girl: silly, reddish-brownish blackish hair. The crazy time and joking around time of girl. He had a slight crush on her that would never be subdued by anyone.
"Sadie...,"Nexus said as he approached her.
Sadie looked at him and smiled,"yes Nexus?"
"Umm I was wondering if you were free Friday night?"
"No I have to work then...sorry,"she sighed as she pushed her hair behind her ear.
Dammit, he thought.
"Well...its ok..."
Before he could walk away, Sadie grabbed his arm and looked at him.
"Don't go Nexus,"she made a pouty face as she smiled.
"O-ok but I gotta go train."
"Oh..well at least stay for breakfast. "
"I guess it won't hurt to eat breakfast."
She smiled,"Great."
Her smile...its so...beautiful...
He smiled back and sat down at the bar as Sadie fixed him breakfast.
"Oh yeah I'm free tomorrow."
"Ok good."
"By the way why do you want to know if im free?"
"U-umm. I was gonna ask you out for dinner."
"Oh just dinner?"
"Y-yeah."
Yeah...just dinner...
She smiled,"then its a date. Pick me up at 7."
He blushed brightly,"ok."
She placed his breakfast in front of him. He licked his lips and began to eat slowly. He smiled as he kept eating.
After Nexus had finished eating, he stood up and paid Sadie 12 gold coins. He walked off toward the training area. He looked around and saw Captain Wyatt standing near the guns depost. He was still devastated about that day he lost Becker to a BEAST. He walked toward the captain.
"Captain,"Nexus stood at attention.
"Recruit Nexus,"spoke the captain.
"Yes sir!"
"Get yourself ready."
"Sir yes sir!"
"Get one of those pistols."
Nexus grabbed a pistol from the weapons case. He looked at the captain. Nexus aimed the pistol at the targets.
"Get ready....in 3..."
"2.."
"..1.."
Nexus fired at the targets, taking out their heads. He looked at the pistol wide-eyed. He smirked and lowered the gun. It was a plasma pistol. He gave the gun to the captain. The captain just stared at him.
I remember when you tried to save your sis,thought the captain.
----(Training)----

A male was seen walking around a small village. He wore an ancient armor that nothing could stop except the power of Nexus Tri. He looked around, his hair in a ponytail. He smirked as he summoned his blade. He vanished to the center of the village and aimed his sword at the king.
"You...are mine."

----(Prepare for vol. 2 soon)---

What am I really?, thought Nexus.
The male sighed as he thought of when he was little. He came face-to-face with a BEAST. He had tried to save his sister but he couldn't. Tears ran down his face as he stood still. The captain waved his hand in front of Nexus' s face. Nexus was still frozen.
In his mind, he was on his Knees holding his head. He was shaking from head to toe. He tried to stand but something clawed at him and pushed him down on the non-existent floor. He looked up and saw a BEAST. It was his sister.
"You can join us Brother,"it hissed.
"No!", he whipped. His face flurred with anger. He tightened his fist and dashed toward the BEAST. His fist was engulfed in dark flames. He broke open the hollow skin of the BEAST. It was then engulfed in light as its shape changed.
After the light vanished, the BEAST's form was slum and lumpy. It was like a ghost that was part goo. It called itself Ghoo. The Ghoo was protected by dark flames and magic. Its weakness was guns. Its height was 9'8 and 560 pounds. Its eyes were pure red and its body color was green.
"Wake up,"smirked the Ghoo.
"Huh?"
Nexus woke up and saw the captain. Captain Wyatt smiled and held out his hand. Nexus took it and stood up. He looked at the captain confused.
"What happened?"
"You just stood still and had tears in your eyes. Were you thinking of your sister?"
"Y-yeah."
"Sorry kid."
"Don't worry about it."
"You sure?"
"Yeah...now let's finish training."
"Ok."
Nexus and the captain walked toward the training simulator. Nexus walked inside while the captain waited outside of it. Robots appeared out of nowhere and began firing their blasters at him. Nexus dodged some of the blasts and jumped over the rest. He tightened his fist and ran toward one robot.
"Keep your distance!"
Keep my distance!? Are you fucking crazy!? Im killing these bastards right now!, thought Nexus as he had punched right through a robot's head. The robot fell down to the ground. He tossed the robot's head to the side as he cracked his knuckles. He saw plasma blasts headed straight for him. He ran towards them but jumped onto the wall. His hoverboots locked on to the wall and he ran on the wall past the robots. He jumped on top of a robot's head and held onto its head. The other robots shot at him and the robot but only destroyed the robot. He jumped off of the destroyed robot and onto another robot. He punched its head several times as it revved towards the other robots.
Nexus grabbed its head and pulled it out. Its wires coming out of its body and oil pouring out of its head. He smirked and tossed it at the other robots. He then grabbed the robot's blaster and shot up the remaining robots. He tossed the blaster down and walked out of the training simulator.
"I told you to keep your distance "
"Sorry ca-"An alert threw Nexus off as he looked up at the Alarm.
"An emergency now?"
"Let's go!"
Nexus and the captain ran down to the briefing area.
------(Briefing area...)------

"Commander!", a soldier slammed his fists on the table. He was furious. He growled then sighed. He gave up.
"We are sending in Team Bravo only. Inform them now,"spoke Commander Ishura calmly.
"Yes sir."
Suddenly the door to the briefing area opened. Nexus walked in first being accompanied by Captain Wyatt. Captain Wyatt looked at them.
"What's going on?", he asked.
"We have a strange man that wants to kill the king of Borris village."
"What!?"
"And we're sending you and your team in."
"Even me?", Nexus asked.
"Even you."
"Ok sir."

"Team Bravo head out!"
"Sir!"