~Chapter Four~

Forget this, I'm heading home...

As Skyler started to walk more, getting further away from me, I quickly started walking in the direction of my home.

When I looked back behind me to see if Skyler noticed me leaving... He wasn't there anymore.

I stop dead in my tracks, going on my tip toes to see if he was possibly trying to hide from me in the bushes. Then-

"Where are you going?"

I gasp in shock as I spin around to find Skyler standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets.

"Erm... Well..."

Just tell him...

"I'm going home."

Skyler stepped back and put his hands up before speaking.

"Okay, if you want to that's fine."

"And you can't make me change my- Wait what?"

Skyler looked up at the night sky and squinted.

"I mean if you don't want to find out the truth about the situation then that's fine."

What the hell was he talking about? What situtation... Oh well, I'm tired, cold, and confused. I just need to get home...

"Uh-Huh... Okay, well it was nice meeting you. Thanks for hauling me over your shoulder."

Skyler smiled and laughed.

"No problem. I will see you soon I presume."

"Uh, I don't think that's necessary Sky."

Skyler tilted his head, looking off into the night, then looked at me.

"Oh? I'm sorry. But I don't think you have a choice. It's not a wise idea to be wandering around alone. Plus, you don't even know what it's like being... You."

Okay, he really needs some help...

"Alright, whatever you say. Goodnight Skyler."

I turned and proceeded walking away again.

What is he talking about? I must be dreaming to be honest...

"Goodnight... Kat"

-Okay, I think I can start getting into the good stuff now. Sorry I haven't updated in a while... And that this chapter is really short. Anyways I will try to update more often
~Kat