All About Me

I am Yamaha March.  My Nickname is Yam.  I am half Filipino and half Japanese. I have a brother his name is Randy March. He studied in Japan. That's why I live alone here in the Philippines. And my parents live in America for our company.  They visit Japan and Philippines sometimes.  My parents name are Lucy March (MOTHER) and Natsu March (FATHER). During summer I join cosplay  competition and modeling competition.  I am a cosplayer   and a model.

  What is love?
Bitter Yamraiha

For me love can bring happiness and sadness. You have sacrifice sometimes. And I don't want to sacrifice anymore.  Love can bring problems.  That's why I don't like to experience love again.  I am tired.  I don't want to get hurt and cry.  I don't want love.

Sweet Yamraiha

Love can bring happiness to our life.  Other people live happy because of love.  Like for the student.  Other student go to school because and don't want to absent because they want to see their crushes or special someone. Love can be inspiration but to much love can be bad.  You also have to spend time to your friends.  Spending time with one person is not good because if that person gone you will be hurt you much.  So divide your time. And also if you enter the kingdom of love prepare yourself to fell happiness and sadness.  Also prepare to be hurt and cry.

Love can be a good or bad.

By the way let's move on to that love. Because I will tell you my love story.....

It was start during my childhood time when I meet a boy name Elias. We became friends and one day he bring his best friend and cousin  named Yukiya. We also became best friends. The three of us became best friends we help and support each other. We grow up together until we became teenagers.  Elias tell me about his feeling about me. And ask me to become his girlfriend.  I said yes.  And we become a couple.  It takes 1 year because I broke up with him.  I broke up with him because of misunderstanding.  Even though we broke up he is still their when I need him. 

(Second Year High School Life)

   One day when I was walking to my classroom. I was in hurry and didn't even notice the people around me. That's why I bump into someone. I look at who was that when I see the person I was shock to see him. I say Sorry to him but I didn't even bother to face him.  I walk away after saying sorry. 

When I enter the room my best friend Mira was there and go to her. We talk about our lessons yesterday. We having a nice conversation then someone whisper to my ear and say "Can I join?" And I turn arround and see that Shine was their. "Oh Shine, yes sure you can join". "So girls what are u talking about?"she ask. "We are just talking about our lessons yesterday?"I reply. "Oh that's boring lets play"she said.

"Ok lets play, what we gonna play?"

" Lets play truth or dare"

"Okay"

Then Shine spin the battle it pointed to me.

"Yam,truth or dare?"Shine ask me.
"Truth",I reply
"Do you have feeling for him?"

Next chapter you will know who is "him" and the answer of Yam.