Phone conversation

Your dreams were haunted by Mathias', wherever you went, there he was.

In your closet.

In your room, sleeping on your bed, while another was playing your computer.

There was at least three in the kitchen.

But they mostly invaded your little brothers room.

'I have never seen such well built Lego castles in my life. It looks exactly like New York!"

And no matter how many times you tried to escape, he was right there!

"BEEP! BEEP!"

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. You never so happy to have heard your alarm clock before!

You shot straight out of your bed, panting. You wiped the sweat away from your face and ran straight to the bathroom. You made sure to turn off that alarm clock though.

You turned on the water faucet and guickly washed your face, you made sure to not drown.

When you looked up from the mirror, you though that your cheeks were red from fear.

But you were wrong, you were... BLUSHING!

You splashed your face in the water faucet again, trying to drown.

Your face went straight up from the water, when hearing your phone.

Like all teenagers, you dropped everything and went straight to your phone.

You thought that it was your group of friends spamming your phone about the newest anime they just watched.

But when you opened the phone, it was him.

"Mathias..."

~Phone Conversation~

Yo sugar daddy: Yo! Honey Bunches! (*^o^*)

Yo sugar daddy: (Y/N)! Ready for our date?! (>﹏<)

Yo sugar daddy: Hello~ (⊙_⊙)

Yo sugar daddy: Honey Bunches~ honey bunches~ HELLO!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ

Yo sugar daddy: TEXT ME BACK!!! ψ(`∇')ψ

~Back to Reader-Chan~

You scrolled through your phone. You sighed and twitched your eyes, "He totally spammed my phone."

You decided to text him back, knowing that if you didn't he would just keep spamming your phone.

~Back to Phone Conversation~

(Y/N): Mathias... How did you steal my phone? And what is with all the emogis?

Yo sugar daddy: Because Emojis are the bomb-diggity! (*'>д<)

Yo sugar daddy: also during our little cuddling session, I stole your phone. ( ^ω^)

(Y/N): It wasn't a cuddling session! It was sexual harassment!

Yo sugar daddy: nope

(Y/N): And what is with the name?

Yo sugar daddy: did you see the pro pic? (///▽///)

~Back to you Reader-Chan~

You closed the message app and went straight to your contacts.

You scrolled down until you saw, 'Yo sugar daddy' show up on your screen.

You had to grab a box of tissues to stop the bleeding. You don't know how he did it, but there was picture of him shirtless on your screen.

You hurriedly grabbed a small trash can and threw away the now covered tissues away.

You shot your head up at the ceiling, scared to loose anymore blood.

You waited for a few minutes before you checked your phone again, to see anymore texts that Mathias might have sent you, during your little blood fest.

And sure enough, there it was. About a million texts.

~Back to Phone Conversation~

Yo sugar daddy: Honey Bunches! Do you like it! Hot right? ( ^ω^)

Yo sugar daddy: *eyebrow wiggle* (σˋ▽ˊ)σ

Yo sugar daddy: Hello? (⊙_⊙)

Yo sugar daddy: Why aren't you texting back? (⊙_⊙)

Yo sugar daddy: You didn't ditch me, did you? (〒︿〒)

Yo sugar daddy: you did! Didn't you! ヽ(`Д')ノ

Yo sugar daddy: YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME! (〒︿〒)

(Y/N): M-Mathias... Why I'd a picture of you shirtless on my Phone?

Yo sugar daddy: You like it?
( ^ω^)

(Y/N): No! Of course I don't like it! That picture is so perverted!!!

Yo sugar daddy: Subject change! \(^o^)/

Yo sugar daddy: I am going to pick you up at your house, for our date today! What is your address? @_@

(Y/N): I AM NOT GIVING YOU MY ADDRESS!!!!

Yo sugar daddy: But how am I going to pick you up without your address? (〒︿〒)

(Y/N): how am I supposed to know you won't do anything bad?

Yo sugar daddy: I swear on the Lego God, that I will not do anything bad! (*˘︶˘*)

(Y/N): Lego God? I'm not even going to ask. But ok, Fine then. I did agree to that date anyway...

Yo sugar daddy: *stares intensely* ⊙﹏⊙

(Y/N): (you're address)

Yo sugar daddy: Thanks honey bunches! See you then!

~End of Phone conversation~

'I think I just got myself in a terrible situation...'