Chapter 2 - Be my bride or die.

[(y/n) writing]

I was picked up bridal style by Eddie, he smiled down at me.

'How long can I play along before he finds out I'm faking?!'

As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't noticed Eddie had brought me into a giant room, snapping back to reality I looked up when something dripped on my face.

My face went pale, staring up at the ceiling- probably 50 or so people hung from the ceiling- how long was I in here for him to do this?! Or has this been here?! How did I not know about this?!

Eddie grabbed my chin, forcing my to look at him, "Darling as long as your with me I won't strung you up like the rest!~" I nodded, I was too afraid to talk..

I noticed someone climbing out of the vent- Waylon! Thank god he's okay!

Waylon saw me and he gave me the 'what the fuck are you doing with him?!' Look, I gave him a pleading look- making sure Eddie didn't see as Waylon knew what I meant.

He followed after us as we made it to an- alter?! He wasn't joking about the wedding, was he?!

As he held me bridal style out shadows casted on the alter, until Waylon's shadow casted on us- Eddie put me down a bit too roughly making me stumble a bit as Eddie turned and screamed "Whore!" Waylon jumped back as he held his camcorder close- 'WAS HE VIDEOTAPING THIS?!'

Eddie grabbed Waylon, picking him up by his neck- 'oh no!' I quickly grabbed a chair, a medal chair, walking over to Eddie who, looked at his knife, then- before he could stab Waylon I hit Eddie on the back of the head.

Eddie fell to the ground in pain, Waylon ran up to the alter and grabbed the key, running off as he grabbed my hand and ran off.

Minus the dress [which I took off as I ran away from a pissed off Eddie] I ran to a vent, climbing up into it with Waylon behind me, me and Waylon went through the vent into a kitchen, getting out [and minus the dead body in the vent] me and Waylon walked out of the kitchen as I sighed, "So, that key goes to the exit?" Waylon nodded, "Good- I want to go home and see my.... Well I don't really have a family... Or a house.." "You could probably stay with me and my family.." "I don't want to be a bother!" "You won't be a bother!" I sighed happily, as Waylon unlocked the door I froze, hearing footsteps, Waylon was grabbed, I freaked out jumping back, Eddie punched Waylon in the face, sending him flying into the hall as Eddie walked up to him, grabbing his shirt.

"One more," Eddie punched Waylon, "I try," Eddie punched him again, "And I try," Eddie punched Waylon as blood came from Waylon's mouth, "But you all betray me." The last punch sent Waylon through the double doors.

"Waylon!" I ran up to them as Eddie wrapped a noise around Waylon's neck, "You can hang like the rest of them." Eddie grabbed a rope, hoisting Waylon into the air as Waylon tried to get free- he was suffocating! Eddie complained about how heavy Waylon was, "if this is you on our honeymoon, then I can't imagine you on our anniversary!"

I heard a creak, looking up, the medal bar Waylon was on was breaking!

As Waylon struggled more Eddie let him go, dropping him as several ropes were pulled, my eyes widen, looking down, before I could react I was hoisted into the air because of the ropes that were around my ankles- I couldn't breath for some odd reason.

"Darling!" I placed my hands on my neck feeling a rope secured around it, my eyes widen, looking down Waylon looked up at me and back at Eddie then the exit, 'please don't leave me!'

Waylon ran to the exit...

I began crying my world began to darken from the lack of air, Eddie stood there for a minute looking at the ropes- probably trying to figure out which ones to cut...

As this happened, my face turned pale, I was choking- trying to breath for air, I then felt the ropes began to be loose around me, looking down, I saw Eddie was cutting the ropes, as he cut all of them I fell onto the floor with a thud.

Eddie ran over to me, picking me up, I was shaking as my right arm was broken, I landed on my right side..

Eddie wiped away my tears with his thumb, holding me close as he had a worried look on his face, I was laying in his arms panting for air as I had my head resting on his chest, Eddie got up, walking back to the alter, he picked up the dress that I threw off and gave me a glare, "I should punish you for running away.. Maybe kill you.." I looked up at him as he continued to walk back to the alter, once we made it there he settled me down in one of the seats.

He tilted my head up, "I know you were scared- have you ever seen someone being murdered?" I shook my head, in games? Yes, real life? No.

"Then, this punishment won't be as hard on you as the others would be if you try something like that again." I nodded, he pulled his knife out, you froze as he placed the knife by your ear, "Please stay still, it'll only hurt a little." He deeply cut your ear as you flinched, the cut was deep enough so it'll leave a whole in your ear..

Once Eddie was done he smiled "Now, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" I shook my head no, "But, your other punishments will be painful. Understand?" I nodded, "Good.~" Eddie leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.