Cicero x Baby! Reader: New Keeper

The Redguard gave me a contract, and might I say, it looks very interesting. A woman who was left by her husband after he tried to kill her and their unborn child? Cicero likes this one.

I jumped onto my horse who I've come to name Nightshade due to where she chooses to sleep in the un-child's outdoor garden. I had to head to Windhelm to meet up with my contract in her house. I pictured her as a tavern wench with narrow hips and a small chest. She would be wearing too much perfume and makeup that you can't even tell that they are human. Nightshade ran as fast as she could so that we would get to Windhelm before dark.

Two hours have passed and I'm now standing at the woman's door. I knocked and she opened. My eyes widened, she didn't look like a wench who bedded too many men. Her silky h/c hair was up in a braid and her s/c skin was perfectly clean. I could tell that she was a Breton, not only because she was much shorter than I but the smells of fresh potions, herbs, and foods from High Rock filled the air. She moved out of the door to let me in and motioned her hand to tell me to sit on the cloth covered bench in front of the fireplace. As I walked over to sit down I spotted two baskets, one full of yarn and the other full of blankets and clothes. She tossed a coin purse filled with 10,000 gold coins onto my lap before speaking. "I need you to take care of my childs father. I don't care what you do with him, I just want that man to suffer and sent to the Void to be judged by Sithis."

My eyes widened. I could tell that she was once a part of the Brotherhood. How else would someone not be surprised that I showed up and tell me about Sithis and the Void. I smiled at her before standing up and grabbing her hands. "Oh yes, Cicero will take care of the child beater. He he he he! Cicero will send him to the void." I said before climbing out of the window then onto the roof." I opened the coin purse and saw a note;

My childs father should be in Riften in Haelga's Bunkhouse. If he is with that wench, kill her too, I will double your pay. His name is (Place a name you don't like). But beware, we met in the Brotherhood and as I left my past with the Dread Lord while honoring him, the father of my child continued to honor his own contracts.

~(Mothers name)

I smiled. A challenge for Cicero? Oh, Mother would be so proud of me for sending a traitor and his harlette to the Void to be judged by Sithis. I mounted Nightshade and ran down the road all the way to Riften.

I arrived a day later. I entered the city and looked for the bunkhouse. As I passed thieves they looked at me frightened but pointed to the bunkhouse. Did they know of my contract? I entered the bunkhouse where what looked like all of the city guards were. They all looked at me. One motioned a woman over to him who after came over to me.

"They all know that my aunt has been practicing her Debela worship in the city. She is currently in the basement with him. Kill that wench and all of the Rift will look the other way for the assassinations by your family." She said before walking the other way.

I walked into the basement only to be greeted with moaning and the sound of straw moving. I snuck up behind the wench and slit her throat causing her die immediately. The taiter pushed her dead body off of him and pulled up his pants before grabbing his iron dagger. I laughed for how can iron beat ebony? He slashed at me, cutting my arm, but I managed to get behind him and stab his heart. How could he be apart of the Brotherhood if he can't even fight properly. I walked upstairs and everyone ignored me.

I got back to Windhelm to see people outside of (Mothers nam)'s house. I ran in past the people to see her lying motionless on her bed and an elderly woman holding a baby in a pink blanket. A guard walked over to me and took me to another room.