|2|

Sorry it took so long to update! Thank you all for the comments and likes on this story! I also want to thank Flowerprincess88 for the amazing idea for this chapter! Your rock!
Lauren's pov
Everyone was already asleep, I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about y/n. She lied right to us. I know she just met us but still.

I get broken out of my thoughts when I hear screaming.

(Next morning)

Your pov

I wake up and get ready for going on a run. I head downstairs and get my morning beating. I then grab my pre work out protein drink and make it. I drink it and then grab my arms band, head phones and my phone. I put on my running playlist and leave the house and and start running my usual running route.

Lauren's pov

I'm awake before all of the other girls. I look out the front door to see Y/N running. Why is she running? She is so small already!

I then turn on the tv and watch a random show until the girls wake up. After they are up we get ready because Ally wants to go to Waffle House. I swear that girl and waffles..

We get in the car and we see y/n laying on her grass. I go over to her and she sits up.

"Hey Lauren" she says

"Hey y/n do you want to go to Waffle House with the girls and I?" I ask

"Yeah sure let me go get my wallet." She says

I notice she gets up and groans.

"Are you ok?" I ask

"Yeah I'm just sore from running. " She says

"How long did you run?" I ask

"Five miles" she responds grabbing her headphones and arm band.

"Five miles?!" I respond

"Yeah" she chuckles

"I would be so tired" I say

I am I've been on the grass for 10 minutes. She says causing me to laugh lightly.

"Be right back" she says walking into her house and grabbing her wallet. She comes back out and we pile into the van and go to Waffle House.

On the way there I couldn't help but see y/n holding her stomach. I decided not to say anything. We get to Waffle House and it wasn't packed at all so we get a table right away. We all order what we normally get and we order while y/n is looking at the menu. She orders and then we just sit and talk. Our food then comes and we eat. Y/n was eating really slow and looking in pain causing me to worry. I rest my free hand on her leg and give her a reassuring squeeze. She looks down at her leg and then at me and smiles. I smile back and we both continue eating.

We then go back home and Y/n hangs out with us all day. We watch movies and talk. We lost track of time and it was now one in the morning. I look to see y/n sleeping cuddling into my side. I hate to wake her up. I see her phone blowing up because of her parents and Twitter. I wake her up and she wakes up

"What time is it?" She asks

"1 am" reply stretching

"Shit I gotta go! Bye Lauren!!" She says getting up quick and leaving

I follow behind her and lock the door. I lay back down on the couch and try to go back to sleep when I hear screaming. I jump up to my feet and I see that the other girls are awake now.

"Did you hear that?" I ask

"Yeah" they all respond

I grab my phone and texted y/n and she doesn't respond. I slip on my shoes and go to the door. I walk out and go into y/n's backyard where I hear muffled cries and yelling. I wait for it to stop and it goes silent. Until I hear sniffling and the light going on. I instantly get a reply saying that she was ok. I then hear a loud crashing sound. I peek through the window and see y/n on the ground all bloody and unconscious. I try opening the sliding glass door and to my luck it was unlocked. I gently pick her up and walk out the door shutting it behind me and I carry her back to our house. Camila opens the door and gasps.

"Camz get the first aid kit" I say going upstairs and setting y/n on my bed. I take her bloody clothes off to see a lot of bruises and welts. She was just beat and whipped. Camila comes back with the first aid kit and i bandage y/n up before putting clean clothes on her and tucking her in my bed. Camila left after I took her clothes off. I turn around to let her sleep and turn the light off when a hand grabs my wrist. I turn around to see y/n looking at me with watery eyes.

"Please stay" she says in a weak voice.

I shut my door and turn the light off before climbing in bed next to y/n. She immediately cuddles into my chest and I gently wrap my arms around her making sure I don't hurt her. She falls back asleep and I fall asleep soon after.

__________________________

I hope you like this chapter! I'm sorry it took me a bit to update I've been sick and I had a procedure done earlier this week so I've been tired from that. Anyways please tell me what you think of the story! I love feedback! Thanks for reading!

-Taylor