|18| last chapter

Sorry for the lack of updating! A lots been going on and I won't go into detail of it but it's just a lot.. Anyways here's the next chapter! It's dedicated to @Dinah_slays_mylife1 ! She gave me a great idea for this chapter! I hope you like it this is also really short and probably the last chapter!

             _______________________________

Lauren's pov

We decided to take a break from tour after the things that happened between y/n and Austin. Y/n hasn't been the same since it happened. It was over a month ago. She barely talks and only comes out of her room  to go to the bathroom, shower and food. She doesn't eat very much but I'm still glad she's eating.

The girls and I decided to stay home and watch movies and do karaoke night. Camz and Dinah went to go get snacks. Y/n is currently in the shower. Her second shower today and she's already been in there for about an hour and a half.

Y/n finally gets out and the rest of the girls come home. We turn on the karaoke and we all take turns. Dinah and Mani both do a Beyoncé songs. I do a Lana Del Ray song, Camz does hello by Adele and ally does a hide away by Daya.  We tried to get y/n to do it but she wasn't really feeling it. After we all sang a few random songs we turned on Pitch Perfect 2.  Camz and Dinah got popcorn and sodas for everyone. Y/n comes and sits by me and I hold her close. The movie had us all laughing, even y/n laughed. It was something we missed hearing. The movie ended and Camz hooked the karaoke back in and sang a few other songs and we tried to get y/n to sing. Which we finally got her to sing!

Your pov
We just finished watching pitch perfect and I actually smiled and laughed. It's been a while since I've done either of those, but it felt good.
The girls have been bugging you all night to sing and your getting annoyed. So you say ok and take the mic from Camz.  You sing (your favorite song)

After you sing the girls put in a scary movie. (I don't watch scary movies so I don't know any scary movies on the top of my head, also I'm stupid so 😂)

You cuddle into Camz who's hiding her face in  Lauren's neck. Ally is holding onto Normani also scared. You end up falling asleep.

* Skipping 6 years*

A lot has happened in the past 6 years, you went on three different tours with fifth harmony and other various artists. You and Sam broke up and you and Lauren started dating a few months after. 4 years  today was when you got married. You have a little boy who's 3 and a little girl who just turned 1 and you are pregnant again with another little girl. . Fifth harmony ended after you got pregnant. The girls all got  married too and had one child, or one on the way. The girls and you are close and still hang out a few times a week.

This chapter sucks.. I'm sorry. This is the last chapter because I'm not feeling this story anymore and if I continued it, it would just be shitty and you don't deserve shitty updates.. Does anyone want me to write a story? They will be short stories though

BUT it HAS to be one of the following group/ solo singers

* Fifth Harmony

* Cimorelli

* Bea Miller

* Demi Lovato

I don't really listen to anyone but those 4 so it would be hard for me to come up with a story that I don't really know the person and what they sing and what they are like

Private message me if you want a story and I'll try my hardest to get them up as quickly as I can.

Sorry for the sucky update..