Slowly, I reminded myself.
My hand inched closer to my clothed erection but I refrained from touching it, and just gently rubbed my upper thigh. This felt good, but I needed more, so much more.
You may want to ask yourself where my morals had gone, but I'm sad to tell you that, as soon as only the glimpse of a sexual image appeared before my inner eye, all my rationality flies out of the window in the blink of an eye. The only task being to fulfil my needs as quick as possible. And this day was no exception.
I wanted to get off. I needed to.

"You know I couldn't, even if I wanted to, babe", he answered in an overly sultry voice. The sound, and especially the nickname went straight to my dick and I couldn't take it anymore.
After laying my phone down, right beside my head, I hooked my thumbs under the edge of my pants and I pulled them down. My aching length sprung out of its confinements and onto my stomach with a soft thud, leaving a small drop of precome on my happy trail.

A shaky breath left my lips as my hand wrapped around my shaft and I slowly stroked it. I imagined him doing this to me, him above me, cornering me to give me with the dirtiest kind of attention. Shit, I wanted to touch him, to feel his muscles contract as he brought both of us closer to the best of all highs.
"Not to be rude, but why did you even call in the first place, Con?", I asked, voice strained and barely under my control.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me." He sighed. "So after you left last night I kind of managed to tell the rest of the guys too. And knowing Tyler, I should probably have expected this. But, uh, he got overly excited."
I smiled, even though I was a little distracted by the hand that was now jerking me faster. I ran my thumb over the tip and my hips bucked up, causing me to bite back a desperate moan.
"Long story short: He asked me to go to Andrew's and 'celebrate my homosexuality' with all our gay friends. So, would you like to come, too?"

Oh believe me, I will.

My other hand came down to cup my balls and I applied the smallest amount of pressure to them. The sensation made my already ragged breathing speed up even more. I was approaching my release faster and far more intense than usual and I couldn't quite grasp whether it was because I was hearing his voice or because of the danger of being caught.
"Y-Yeah", I more gasped than said, but I just hoped Connor wouldn't notice. "When did you plan on going?"

With an unaltered voice he answered. "I was thinking of the Saturday after the next maybe? You know I'm not that big of a fan of partying, let alone every single weekend."

"Okay. Saturday after next it is." I stroked my stiff cock faster now, as I could tell that our conversation was coming to an end.

He cleared his throat. "Great. So I have to get going. Talk to you later."

"Bye, Con." The faint beep of my phone made me sigh in relief. Finally, I could go back to the task at hand (literally). I let the moans fall from my lips repeatedly to make up for how hard I had tried to hold back when talking to him.

The images from my dream were coming back to me, even more vivid now. I longed to see him like that. My lips prickled as I recalled how they had felt when his imaginary ones had worked against them. It felt almost as real as a memory. And I wanted him.

God, I wanted him to take me in every way possible.
Soon, the hand that had touched my testicles travelled up to my mouth again and I bit my fingers in an attempt to muffle the crude sounds that were falling from my lips at a ridiculously fast pace. The heat was building up in the pits of my stomach and I wasn't able to hold back anymore.
When I was finally delving into the sweet depths of preorgasmic sensations, and profanities ripped from my throat, my body writhed around on the plush duvet.
"Shit. Oh, Connor! Fuck."

My head crashed into the pillows and I swear, in that moment, I saw stars.
I was whimpering and filthy white was shooting over my hand and on my stomach. Until I was fully done, I kept stroking myself. And when I was done, I took a few breaths in and out, then snuggled back into my bed.

Time for a nap.

----------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks are an awfully short time if you want them to drag on.
Unfortunately however, it was now the Saturday night I had feared these last fourteen days and I was at Tyler's, getting ready for what he liked to call 'Connor's drunken fuckfest - no but seriously there's going to be a lot of alcohol and a lot of over-the-clothes touching'.

Avoiding Connor had been hard. Now, don't think I'm an idiot, but it wasn't exactly like I could've just shut his existence from my life. He was a crucial part of my career, and I loved him.
So I had just tried to keep an appropriate, friendly distance, but it was a lot more difficult than expected.
He was usually the one I turned to when any sort of issue surfaced. Now though, he wasn't even able to help me with the one thing that troubled me the most.
It just sucked.

Once I was done putting on my sweater, I ran a hand through my curls, pouffing them up a little, even though I knew they'd look like a complete disaster by the end of the night. It's not like I really cared anyway.

I walked out of the bathroom and found Tyler, who was already overly giddy, in the hallway. "You ready?", he asked and I simply nodded.
We decided to walk to the clubs, since it was only a few blocks from his apartment complex. Most of the way was spent with him talking and me either laughing along or giving one worded answers.
I wasn't really in the mood for talking, but I hoped the alcohol would help that.

When we arrived at Andrew's, it took us only a moment until we spotted Joey and Connor, already waiting near the entrance. Hugs were exchanged, as were gossip and general news, and then we were entering the club. It wasn't too crowded yet, much to my delight, since we were pretty early, but that didn't stop the guys from stalking towards the bar.
The, may I say really hot bartender, came to take our order and Connor said: "Four Vodka on the rocks." Then he turned to me and winked with a cheeky smile. "It's time to have some fun."

Well, this was going to be interesting.