aggravate.

I hesitated for a second and just stared at Connor's name. That guy had the worst timing in the world. Every other time of the day, I would've been glad to hear his voice, but of course he had to call right after my subconscious had decided to provide me with juicy pictures of us in all kinds of compromising positions.
The whole 'keeping my distance' thing suddenly seemed a lot more difficult than expected. Especially now, that he'd come out to me. I felt guilty, not only because of my obvious thirst for him, but also for the fact that I wouldn't be able to help him through the whole process of accepting this newly discovered part of him.

I was pretty fucking screwed. Either I stayed away from him completely and hurt Connor's feelings in the process or I risked losing control over myself, which would result in me, using my best friend and his body for my own enjoyment.
This was so wrong. I shouldn't even be having such thoughts in the first place.

Shaking my head at myself, and the boner that was still standing proudly in my baggy sweatpants, I reluctantly answered the call.
"Hello?", I spoke, my voice still a little rough from sleep.

"Hey Tro, Connor here. Did I wake you up?", he asked. I furrowed my brows and took a brief look at the little vintage clock that was sitting on top of my dresser.

"No, I was literally two seconds awake before you rang in. It's like 7:30 though", I answered. Under other circumstances, I would've probably been extremely pissed off at the fact that he dared to call me so early on a Saturday morning, but now I was more focused on trying to hide how worked up I was.

A chuckle came from the other end. I couldn't help but shiver a at the sound of his voice.
Oh, the things I would do to hear him say my name in the most obscene ways possible.
Hold on, Troye. Bad. You shouldn't think like that.

"I'm aware", he said, "I know that last night was probably very weird for you." You have no idea. "But I hope you can forgive me for blurting things out to you like that. It was all just becoming too much. I'm so sick of lying and keeping things from the people I love, when there's nothing to be ashamed of, considering two thirds of my circle of friends are flaming homosexuals, you know?"

"Yeah, um, I was just caught off guard, I guess." I shifted and winced when the head of my dick rubbed slightly against the fabric of my pants. My hand was itching to give myself some relief, but that wasn't possible right now.

Or it was. After all, Connor was technically not present right now.

No! Keep it together. I tried to shake these devious thoughts off, and took a deep breath. "Sorry for running out on you", I said, "I never meant to come off as a complete asshole."

He sighed. "No, it's fine, really. I understand."

In all honesty, I don't think he did at all. There was no excuse for how I had acted at Tyler's party. Connor was just way too forgiving for his own good, which was one of the few things that actually annoyed me about him. I was by no means an easily infuriated person, but even I would have put someone in their place for treating me like that.
He was avoiding an unnecessary argument, sure. Typical.
Anything but confrontation.

We were both silent for a while. The only sounds reaching my ear were Connor's breathing and... Traffic? Was he driving in this very moment? If he was, I would actually be able to touch myself, considering the sound quality of his speakers were mediocre at best.
"Are you going somewhere?", I asked.

"Yes, I have to do some work to do at the studio. Listening to new artists and stuff like that, you know?"

"Already trying to replace me, Con? I'm hurt." I let out a fake sob and smiled as I heard him laugh on the other end of the line.