My Everything.

HARRY P.O.V

I was sitting on the floor of my flat with my husband, Draco Malfoy

We were talking about anything and everything. "Harry?" he asked. "Yes Draco?" I replied. Draco looked at me with a bit of a pout (I thought it was cute) and then started talking. "I was thinking, why do you love me, I was a coward, I did some dark magic, I worked with Voldemort for Merlin's sake!" He paused to rip up his sleeve letting me see his fading dark mark.

I was a little confused but understanding, I knew at some point this day would come. I mean everybody has doubts about themselves. I had doubts throughout the whole wizard war, so I was determined to make him feel better.

"Draco" I said as soothingly as I could. "You are not a horrible person. Yes, you worked with Voldemort but only because you cared for your family and didn't want them to be killed. He was an evil man who did some terrible things and you were just caught up in his storm."

I saw him crack a smile. "Harry James Potter, you always know how to make me feel better" Draco said. Then he kissed me, it started out gentle then got more passionate. We battled for dominance and eventually I won.

I then kissed him like my life depended on it. I wanted him to know that I loved him and I would always be there for him. My fingers got tangled up in his messy blonde hair (he hasn't gelled it since the war. He says it makes him look too much like his father).

We were a mess of limbs when we broke apart. He then looked at me with those beautiful grey eyes and whispered "I love you." I whispered back "I love you too."

With those words in the air we collapsed in a heap of arms and legs. There I was, Harry Potter with my arms around Draco Malfoy.

My partner.

My lover.

My everything.

~FIN~

A/N Hi! Thanks for reading this, it's my first drarry fic so sorry if it's horrible. If you have any suggestions please comment. That's all I need to say so, BYE!