Flash back

"Do you Jack take Lily to be your wedded wife?"
"I do."he said
"Do you Lily take Jack to be your husband?"
"I do..."
***Video ends***

I wipe away the tear.I pick up the phone and dialed his number."Jack please come back..your drunk your going to hurt yourself please just come back.."my words trail off as I start crying.

I wait there for a sign, a text a call anything telling me jacks ok.

Nash calling:
"Hello"I say quickly.
"Hey lily-billy..jacks here and he won't stop crying what happen?"
"It all started yesterday we started fighting  because I told him he was coming home to late..I told him we barely see each other anymore, he's always tired and doesn't talk to me..it's like Im forcing him to be with me so I told him..he lost it he said everything he's doing is for me and only me...he lef-ft and hasn't came back."

"I don't want him to feel forced or being held down I just want both of us to be happy." I waited for a response.

"You guys have been fighting a lot lately haven't you?"I nodded forgetting he couldn't see me.

"Yes.."I wasn't proud of us fighting so much.

"Why don't you let him spend the night here I'll talk to him and send him home in the morning."

"..ok"I sighed and went to bed
End of call...

"Number 5 sleeping alone nights in this month.."i breathed out lying alone on my bed.
...

I was awaken by the door slamming hard it made the Windows vibrate.

"Who the hell do you think you are telling other people our problems!?"Jack yelled in my face.

"I-I didn't mean to I just wanted you back home."I look down at the sheets.

"Oh and Nash is suppose to help me by talking to me?"he laughed dryly.

I stayed quiet he walked down stairs.i went into the bathroom and fixed myself up.

"I can't tell him.." I looked in the mirror before walking out.

I started making breakfast as I heard Jack  come in from the backyard "im sorry."I handed him his plate and sat down across from him.

"I should have been a more supportive wife to you I should have realized how much stress you are in."I looked at him as his face soften.

"Thank you..I'm sorry for not being here for you I know you get lonely and I don't want that for you but you have to understand I'm trying my best to run a 24 hour business, come home be a good husband and live our life as 28 year olds."he looked away from me.

"I know I know..that's why I have decided that..maybe we should take a temporary break.."his eyes widen dropping his fork.

"W-what do you mean 'break'"he couldn't stop looking at me.

"Jack we don't get along like we use to and I know your stressed out but I can't keep living like this we're married we aren't teens any more we're adults I don't want to get divorced but sometimes I feel you give me no other option so I think we should take a break live on our own for awhile and then come back and try to work things out better."I looked at him he looked sad like he would break into tears any minute now.

"N-no Lily please don't I-I'll take more hours off I'll come home for dinner I'll change! But please don't go." A tear escape from his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jack but I don't think I- we have any other option it's only temporary I'll be back in no time."I shut my eyes trying to prevent the tears from coming out.

"What do you mean be back in no time where are you going?"he shook his head in denial.

"I'm going to help my brother with his wedding in phoenix maybe it will help get my mind off of things I'll be coming back the day of the wedding we'll be coming home together Jack."I got up.

"That's in 2 weeks"He looked puzzled as I nodded and left to grab my things as he finished breakfast alone like I do for dinner.