Chapter 1

***I sadly, do not own Yu-gi-oh. If I did all the hikaris would have babies, and there would be LOTS of kissing, involved... dang you 4kids...***

***Yugi's POV***

I took a deep breath as I looked at my Mou Hitori No Boku. He has been acting strange these past few days. He's been so... lost in thought.

"Yami." I called but he was still in his daze. I sighed and tried again. "Yami." Nothing.

It took me about twenty million more times, then he FINALLY responded. He shook his head and looked at me.

"Y-Yes Yugi?" He asked still coming from his daze.

I looked at him with worried eyes. "Are you all right, Yami?" For a second their his eyes, showed a new emotion I have yet to see from the past Pharaoh. Something deep and passionate... love.

'It must be your imagination, Yugi.' I thought and his eyes turned apologetic.

"Yeah, I'm fine Yugi." He looked out my window, at the newly arisen moon. "I'm just... lost in thought." Clearly.

"...What are you thinking about, Yami?" I asked tilting my head in curiosity, and he blushed a little. What was he hiding?

***Yami's POV***

I felt my face, heat up and I mentally cursed myself. He was so adorable! But, there was no way, in the name of Ra, I could admit I loved him.

"N-Nothing, you need to worry about." I said softly and vanished into the puzzle. I immediately began slamming my head on the wall.

"I'm. Such. An. Idiot." I said in rhythm with my slams.

Why did Yugi have to be so friggin' adorable!? And cute... and sexy...

I stopped myself there as I realized, where my thoughts were going. I squeezed my eyes shut, in an attempt to rid myself of the thoughts but they remained.

I let out a sigh as I slumped up against the wall.

If Yugi ever found out my feelings towards him, it would probably ruin out friendship. And he would probably hate me...

I slowly drifted to sleep as I thought negative thought of the after math of telling Yugi.