prologue

Hey guys so this is my first story so sorry for the mistakes. I have a very weird personality and it tend to come out in my writing. Also if any of you feel uncomfortable with strong language I would suggest for you not to read this but other than that I hope you guys enjoy.

Prologue:Meeting Skylar Grey

Hi, I'm Skylar Grey. I live in the beautiful city of Omaha,Nebraska with my brother, Nate. He is an asshole.You might be wondering why we have different last names. That's because I'm adopted and my parents let me keep my real last name. I am a junior in the great, Western Hills High School (note the sarcasm). I guess schools ok. Wait, who am I kidding its a living hell hole But after 2 years of waking up and getting all pretty just to get jugded, I gave up. So now I could care less about what I look like or what people think. Ok I'm getting a little carried away. I'm sorry you had to here me rant on about hell. Other than that I have no life. I guess I can sing a little and I like to think I can draw.

So my brother is friends with these bunch of teenage boys who are called magcon. I mean who would name their "boy group" magcon I swear only them. I mean what the f.uck does it mean. But they are just a bunch of guys who make by vines and become famous. Wait did I forget to mention they are hot af. Like they are really hot. Like Chris Pratt or Leonardo DiCaprio hot. Well at least close to them.
Your probaly thinking that I'm a lucky bitch right. To have a brother who's best friends with a bunch of hot boys. I thought the same thing before the Saturday I met the one and only JACK fucking GILINSKY.

Wow I just realised how short this is I'm sorry but I promise when I get to the chapters ill make them longer. :-) Also if you want to can you guys comment to let me know if its good or not. Atleast to show that people actually read this.