Chapter 1

I watched in pure horror as Loki swiftly moved around the laboratory brutally murdering all of the SHIELD agents surrounding the area. Clint tried to fight him but Loki caught him by the arm.

"You have heart." He said. I cocked an eyebrow in confusion. Loki lifted his scepter/staff thingy to stab my brother in the chest.

"No!" I cried. But Loki did something much, MUCH worse. As the scepter touched my brother's chest his eyes covered over black before turning an ice blue. Loki had taken over my brother's mind. I gasped and backed up as he took over Doctor Selvig's mind. I backed up farther and crouched down behind a crate. I watched as Loki talked to Director Fury before Clint shot him in the chest. I jumped at the loud noise and tried to run but Loki had teleported in front of me. I jumped back as he smirked looking down at me. Did I mention I am really short for my age? No? Well I am.

"And what do we have here? You're quite attractive for a Midgardian." He said. I stood up as tall as I could manage and used every ounce of confidence I had to say,

"Emma Barton, code named Sparrow." I told him. He smirked wider.

"Another Barton? You could be of great use to me." He said eyeing the whip around my waist. He lifted his scepter to my chest and tried to put me under his control. But, it didn't work. It was my turn to smirk now.

"Sorry, but those kinds of things don't work on me." I explained. He growled at me.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to bring you with me dear."