Chapter 1

Allison -

Going to work is probably the worst thing since I hate my job, I serve coffee like Starbucks but a less popular place, which makes it all the more boring. I don't like being bored, but I like money and money wins so here I am. It's the usual every day;

"How May I help?" Followed by various coffees. Today though was a little unusual, I was approached by a Very Attractive male who said to me "Um, can I have a large Mocha please with a sprinkle of you on the top?" He asked "S'cuse me?" I replied "What happened?" The attractive male generally looked confused. "Sprinkle of what?"

"Sweetness"

"You said me?" I frowned my eyebrows.

"Yeah, sweetness" He smiled.

I just scoffed and replied "I don't like penis."

This made his smile wider, "You're a lesbian?"

"Yes, don't tell me you're one of those guys who are weirdly attracted to lesbians and ask to watch because I will punch you." I announced.

"Nope, I was actually hoping you said that really, plus you don't want to lose your job now do you? So I would've said no even if I was so you didn't lose your job. 'Cause I'm a nice person." Then he winked and walked off leaving me kind of dumbfounded he even responded with that.

I watched him as he turned around and done a weird hand slap thing that guys do with this cute looking stud, who then walked up to me and smiled widely.

"Not to sound stalker like but I've been watching you for For quite a while, but never been able to talk to you but you look like a lesbian but you look straight as well and I didn't want to embarrass myself by flirting with you if you were straight,I've been down that road before trust me it wasn't fun but since you don't like penis" She smirked before proceeding "I guess I have a shot then right?"

I just stared at her and laughed.

"Love how you started it with 'Not to sound stalker like'" I rolled my eyes "Anyway's what will it be?"

"Can I get a umm, you?" She looked up her eyes glowing with hope.

"I'm not just going to hand myself over." I started "You have to work harder than that, you're holding up the line." I gestured behind her. She looked back and mumbled a few apologies before proceeding to talk to me "What time do you get off work?" She asked.

"Um like 7:30 but my break is 11 till 12:30." I hurried,

"Okay well it's 10 now so I'll be back in an hour to take you to lunch okay?"

"Sure?.." I replied.

She then left looking back and smiling as she did and I got on with my boring ass job.

"So what do you like to eat?" She asked me.

"I don't think that is what you should be asking me" I chuckled. She furrowed her eyebrows and asked "What do you mean?"

I scoffed "I don't even know your name."

"Ohhhh, right. So what's your name princess?" I blushed slyly under the given nickname.

"Allison, and you?"

"Kyra, call me Ky though please. You're name is beautiful, much like yourself princess."

"Thankyou," I blushed just a little harder and looked away this time so she couldn't see the bright red glow on my cheeks. Cons of being Pale guys. "Okay so now.. what do you like to eat?" She asked again and I smiled.