"Wha-, Derek?"

He tool a saw and pushed it over.

"Oh, my god! What if you bleed to death?" I screamed.

"It'll heal if it works."

"Look," I said in disgust, "I don't know if I can do this."

"Why not?" Derek groaned.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!"

Now he was really annoyed, "You faint at the sight of blood?"

Maybe.

"No. But I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!"

"All right, fine." Derek sighed. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head."

"Okay, you know, I'm so not buying your treats anymore." I said getting pissed at him and his deadly glares.

But him grabbing me over the table changed my mind, "Oh, my god! Okay. All right, bought, sold, totally, I'll do it. I'll do it."

"What are you doing?" I asked when he start coughing, which later turned into vomiting some black liquid.

Ew.

"Holy God! What the hell is that?" I asked, wrinkling my nose.

"It's my body, it is trying to heal itself." Derek coughed out.

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it." I said in disgust.

The werewolf turned his head towards me, "Now, you gotta do it now."

Stepping back, I answered, "Look, honestly. I don't think I can."

"Just do it!" He screamed.

"Oh, my God, I said, turning on the saw, "Okay. Okay. Oh, my God."

"All right, here we go!"

I was just about to do the freaking thing when luckily Scott came in.

"Stiles?"

"Scott?"

"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled.

I chuckled in response, "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."

"Did you get it?" Derek asked the teen wolf.

Scott took the bullet out of his pocket and gave it to Derek.

"What are you gonna do with it?" I questioned, still not getting why he needed the damn bullet.

"I'm gonna..." he stopped mid-sentence and fell unconscious unto the ground.

And the bullet rolled away.

*****

《Sarah pov》

"And... done." I said while clicking the BUY button on my laptop.

There, the last piece of decor for my room was ordered. It should all be here in a few days.

I payed everything with my own money - well, Klaus', but who cares? - after compelling mom to not worry about the price and everything. She has enough worries at the moment.

Luckily I asked Alice to unlink my bank account with Klaus'. If he'd seen the amount of money I spent, he'd know something's up and would check in New York if i was still there.

Yeah, that'd be a major problem.

Scott still hasn't returned from studying with Allison. Guess I'll eat dinner on my own then.

So here I am, finishing my bloodbag in silence. hashtag loner.

You know what, I'm gonna call Alice.

After ringing four times, she finally picked up.

"Sarah!" Alice' sweet voice said. "How are ya? Did you meet your mother? And Chris? Oh, are there any cute boys at your feet yet?"

I laughed, "I'm great,thanks. I met my mom AND Chris. And I found out I have a twin brother."

"WHAT? I didn't know of a brother. Is he fun?"

"Yeah, he and Stiles are like my best friends but -"

"Stiles?" she cut me off, "Who is that, is he cute?"

Rolling my eyes, I answered, "He's Scott's best friends and mine too. I don't see him more like that."

"But is he cute?" She asked again.

After a few seconds I said, "Welk, He's not bad looking.."

I heard Alice humming silently, "Sure he's just your best friend. But het sweety, I gotta go. I'll call soon, alright?"

"Yeah, that's great. See ya!" I said.

"See ya, hun."

Going to bed, I starten thinking about what Alice said.

Sure he's just your best friend.

I shrugged it of and slowly fell asleep.

Hey guys!

So finally an update.

Sorry it took so long but I was just really not happy with the way this chapter went, I still am not actually.

So there's a big possibility that I'll change some things later on but I couldn't let you wait another week or so cuz I know from myself that I hate it when people update slow but I understand those people now, it is so hard!

So I hope you still kinda like it, next one will be much better, I promise!!!

Oh btw, what do you guys think of the new covers? Love it, hate it? Let me know!

Vote, comment and follow me!

Love,