No Strings Attached

My name is Anton Crank. I'm a 19 year-old college freshman. I attend the University of Texas in Austin. I'm a psychology major, I'm on the dean's list and I play basketball. You can say I'm very well known. I'm brown-skinned with chocolate brown eyes and a set of pearly white teeth. I stand about 6'1 with an athletic build since I hit the gym everyday. Gotta few tattoos that I felt were necessary. All the ladies love me and if they don't fuck with me then they hate me.

I'm not gon deny I'm a ladies man. Hell I'm THE ladies man. Only woman I need is my momma. Fucking with a nigga like me is dangerous if you the emotional type, that's why I'm boyfriend #2 in every situation! I had one relationship back in high school and that bitch straight played me! Her hoe ass went and got pregnant by her boyfriend #2 and had her folks asking me about the shit. Damn Shame. Ever since then I been cold hearted and manipulative. I use this psychology shit to my advantage and fuck with these girls heads. Hell I'm on some Gucci mane type shit: "Tell that girl what she wanna hear.. I'ma put some flava in her ear." That about sums it up. I love fucking with the two timing females because they just be chillin! They can't trip about me spending all my time on the court or out with my niggas because I'm not they nigga! If they catch feelings I let em' know what it is either they gotta get over that or they get cut off.. I'ma Dog!! Woof Muthafuckin' Woof!

I was getting ready to go out with my boy Jasin. He one of my teammates and bestfriend. We been niggas since 5th grade when he was a little nerd and I had to protect him. He a good boy always telling me to change my ways and shit but I don't feel the need too.. We basically like day and night.

I got out the shower and walked straight to the closet, no towel or nothing because I liked to air dry. I looked in my closet so I could decide what I wanted to wear tonight. I decided on my red and black big pony polo, my tan polo cargos with the black horse on the bottom pocket, black polo socks and topped it off with my bred 13's. I sat the outfit on California king sized bed while I went to go brush my teeth and what not. I brushed my hair to make sure my waves was straight, put on my polo boxers, then when to get dressed. I sprayed myself with my polo 2 cologne, looked in the mirror and licked my lips. I was sexy as fuck if I must say so myself. I grabbed my keys, made sure my apartment was locked up, then headed to my 2013 all black Range Rover which the school paid for since I sign with them. I plugged my Galaxy S4 up to my car dock and played "Maine on fire" by J. Cole. I pulled away from my apartment and headed to Jasin's. When I got to his apartment I honked the horn and less than 10 seconds he was coming downstairs. His outfit was sclu as fuck. My nigga had on a black and purple Jordan shirt, some camo cargos and the black grape 5's. He got in the truck and I sped off.

"what we doing tonight bruh?" Jasin asked

"You already know I'm bouta find me a little dip for the night.. same thing you should be doing!" I boasted

"Im coo off that my nigga"

"Suit yourself" I said while shrugging

When we pulled up to club heat the groupies were already choosing. I parked and we started towards the door. We walked straight to the front of the line spoke to the bouncer and went in. Only bum niggas have to wait in line. I couldn't drink but the club was a great spot to find females. My type of female anyway. When a girl man fuck up she try getting out to get back at him but then she ends up sitting alone at a table because 1.) her friend out there being a hoe or 2.) She thought every nigga that gave her some attention was thirsty.

I scanned the room looking for somebody that fit my standards. My eyes finally stopped on a girl standing by the bar. She was about 5'2 with milk chocolate skin and jet black hair. She had about a size B breast and a nice round ass. She wasn't all that but good enough for me to put on the list. I walked over to her and she smiled.

"Hey. I'm Anton" I said and flashed her a smile

"I'm Sabrina.. Nice to meet you."

"Why you here by yourself?"

"My nigga a cheater so I came her to take my mind away from things"

I was about to get her and she ain't even know it. No strings attached....